Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Go Back   Jayco RV Owners Forum > Jayco Classifieds > Classifieds Archives
Click Here to Login

Old 03-29-2014, 02:41 PM   #1

Our custom ordered 2011 Jayco 1208 Popup is for sale

Our custom ordered 2011 Jayco 1208 Popup is for sale.

It has all of the options that were available when we ordered it from Jayco. Screen room(never even used), dual bike racks on roof, never used, outside gas grill (used 1 time) Carrier brand rooftop a/c with heat strip, heated mattress on both ends, hard side cassette potty/shower combo, (shower never used), outside shower, inside/outside stereo, 3-way refrigerator, portable gas stove for inside or outside, electric lift for roof, bay window under awning, 2 extra bag awnings that were extra, just incase, bunk end fan/light combos, power roof fan, slide out dinette, hydraulic surge brakes, and a heavy duty Reese load leveler / anti-sway hitch. I will also include the BAL leveler.

The list goes on and on. This unit is stored in a large 25'x25' carport with half walls and end gables, in our back yard. The buyer of this popup also gets the tote tank and hoses that we used with this camper.

It is in Fayetteville NC. List new was 19K, I paid 14k cash, am asking 9k.

The reason it is for sale is that today I purchased a brand new Jayco motorhome. I don't need both.

I will be posting pictures later, hopefully tonight, after I get home and can use my PC.
Old 03-30-2014, 01:03 PM   #2

Here are a couple pictures I have of the camper, at a campground.

I have pictures of the camper, both inside and outside. I have not been able to find them yet, but after I locate them, I will post them.
Attached Thumbnails
020.jpg   019.jpg  
Old 04-23-2014, 08:52 PM   #3

Unit is for sale. It is super loaded and super nice. I would open it and show a perspective buyer. I request serious folks only though come look at it as opening this unit is a strain in my bad heart and creates problems for me. I cannot exert myself or bad things happen to me. This is one of the main reasons why we chose to sell it and buy a basic motor home.

Cannot find any good photos other than the two I have posted. They are on a cd or DVD someplace, but Lord knows here.

Thanks,

Steve
Old 04-25-2014, 04:04 PM   #4

Camper has a down payment placed on it. They are trying to get their money together. We are to meet on Tuesday.

If it does not sell to these folks, then it will be available again. I will keep the list here notified.

The new price after Tuesday will be $9,999.00

I have had a number of people interested in this camper. It should sell pretty soon.

Steve
Old 04-27-2014, 07:53 PM   #5

My photo album has some pictures of this camper. I don't know how to rotate the pictures so as a result, some are sideways and others are upside down.

http://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/album.php?albumid=466
Old 04-29-2014, 12:41 PM   #6

She is sold..... They paid asking price, cash, and love the camper.

I am so thankful. The very first couple who came and looked at the camper loved it and paid cash for it. They paid full asking price, I threw in everything I had for the camper. Both parties are very happy with the deal.

We are still Jayco owners though. We recently purchased our Redhawk motorhome.