Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-07-2019, 12:53 AM   #1

2014 Jayco Jay Flight 28 BHBE

2014 Jayco Jay Flight 28BHBE. 1 owner. This trailer has been stored in heated inside storage every year since I purchased new. Weight distribution hitch. Queen and double bunk beds mattresses have been upgraded to very comfortable mattresses. I modified the trailer and removed dinette and couch and installed a free standing table and chairs including a wall hugger recliner and swivel chair. Trailer has all led lighting to save on battery power when your on a remote trip. No need to buy new this one would be a good purchase. This is a great travel trailer. Also features plenty of beautiful cabinets to store and keep organized all your belongings. Vin number 1UJBJ0BR0E18C0321. You can call Jayco factory and inquire about any additional information by providing them with vin . My trailer was well kept and cared for. Title in hand ready for pick up. Will post more pictures soon. Having a hard time uploading. Please feel free to call me at two one nine seven three zero seven five eight eight.

HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE

ONE OWNER

AMAZINGLY WELL KEPT both inside and out.

TRAVEL ACCESSIBLE with the super slide closed

THERMAL PACKAGE with enclosed, heated, insulated belly amp; extra layer of insulation in the roofing

50 Amp service

Double/Double Bunks, Private Queen Bed

TALLER CEILING and Massive Shower

Weight distribution hitch

28BHBE travel trailer. LED Flat screen Hi Def Television, and DVD/CD/Stereo with outside speakers included with my bunkhouse. Extra layers of R14 thermofoil insulation are in the roof and floor of this impressive travel trailer. You'll love the slide out, awning.

Take a look at my 28 BHBE Jayco Jayflight travel trailer the hottest selling bunkhouse model from Jayco RV the 1 selling brand of travel trailers There are more Jay Flights sold than any other camper, and thanks to excellent floorplan.

My 28 BHBE RV features a 2nd entry door to the bathroom a very handy feature for those who have never camped before. The 1 and 2 reasons kids come and go in and out of the camper are the bathroom and refrigerator both of which are right next to that rear door. The 2nd door does wonders to keep dirt and debris from being pulled into your new Jayco RV amp; will keep it looking great for years!, Length 33' 3" Hitch 700 Cargo 2,755 Ceiling 81" Bed 60 x 74 Fresh 40 40 6 Gray 33gal Black 33gal

View this ad at Jayco Classifieds - 2014 Jayco Jay Flight 28 BHBE

evrythgsfine is offline   Reply With Quote