Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-17-2020, 07:53 PM   #1

2014 Jayco Jay Flight 28 BHBE

HERE IS VIDEO LINK FOR MY JAYCO 28 BHBE

Contact me for link...thanks

COPY AND PASTE TO VEIW

2014 Jayco Jay Flight 28BHBE vin 1UJBJ0BR0E18C0321. 1 owner. Bought 28 BHBE Jayflight brand new March 2015 did not use until 2016 season. This trailer has been stored in heated inside storage every year in off season since I purchased new. Weight distribution hitch. Queen and double bunk beds mattresses have been upgraded to very comfortable mattresses. I modified the trailer and removed dinette and couch and installed a free standing table and chairs including a wall hugger recliner and swivel chair including large storage cushioned top seating chest. There is also a second tv wall stand in front bedroom. Trailer has all led lighting to save on battery power when your on a remote trip. Standby deep cycle battery included. No need to buy new this one would be a perfect purchase. This is a great travel trailer. Also features plenty of beautiful cabinets to store and keep organized all your belongings. My trailer was well kept and cared for. Title in hand ready for pick up. Will provide more pictures upon request. Please feel free to call me at two one nine seven three zero seven five eight eight.

Kind Regards

HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE

ONE OWNER

Stored in heated storage every winter

AMAZINGLY WELL KEPT both inside and out.

TRAVEL ACCESSIBLE with the super slide closed

Leveling jacks

THERMAL PACKAGE with enclosed, heated, insulated belly amp; extra layer of insulation in the roofing

Black tank flush

50 Amp service

Double/Double Bunks, Private Queen Bed with upgraded mattresses.

Prewired for sirius satellite radio antenna on roof with wiring to entertainment area.

L.E.D. TV on swivel mount pull out wall base with extra hdmi cords for accessories

Roof Ladder

TALLER CEILING and Massive Shower

Weight distribution hitch

Electric brakes

POLK AUDIO speaker upgrade

28 BHBE travel trailer. LED Flat screen Hi Def Television, and DVD/CD/Stereo with outside speakers included with my bunkhouse. Extra layers of R14 thermofoil insulation are in the roof and floor of this impressive travel trailer. You'll love the slide out, awning with l.e.d. lighting. Heavy duty screen installed on trailer doors.

TWO entry doors with fold out entry steps.

View this ad at Jayco Classifieds - 2014 Jayco Jay Flight 28 BHBE

evrythgsfine is offline   Reply With Quote