Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-01-2018, 03:36 PM   #1

2015 Jayco Eagle HT 27.5RLTS

The Eagle HT 27.5RLTS fifth wheel by Jayco is offered for 1/2 ton trucks. The Jayco Eagle HT 27.5 offers a double opposing slides for 12.5' wide rear living area and a 3rd slide in the bedroom area. These slides offer a generous living and bedroom area. This is an excellent, very roomy floorplan looking directly at the tv. Not off to the side that quickly becomes very uncomfortable watching to the side.

I have not had any issues with this RV. No accidents, no issues, no leaks.

Originally purchased at Tampa RV in Dover, FL in late 2015

I was concerned with the foreign tires than came on the unit so I replaced them with the highly recommended Goodyear tires.

RV has approx. 4,000 miles. Goodyear tires have approx. 1,500 miles, put on Sept. 2018.

There is also an extended 5 year transferable warranty available. Cost is 100 to transfer with all available paperwork.

I am selling this lightly used RV to move up to a regular motor home.

As you enter the 27.5RLTS, to the left is a slide with an entertainment center and a free standing table amp; chairs. The rear living area has two lounge chairs and an end table. The other slide offers a hide a bed sofa, refrigerator, and three burner range. Oven has not been used. There is plenty of counter space with the kitchen extension and you will also find the kitchen sink surrounded by counter space. We love the extra large rear picture window. We primarly use the individual recliner chairs and we have never unfolded the sleeper couch.

We are retired with no children of pets living in Sarasota, FL.

The bathroom is at the top of the stairs on the left. Inside the bathroom there is a sink, medicine cabinet, corner shower and toilet. The bathroom has a private entrance both from the hallway and into the bedroom which is very convenient.

The bedroom offers a slide with a linen and wardrobe. There is also a comfortable queen bed and wardrobes on either side of the bed. Plenty of storage. We took a 3 month trip out west and found we had plenty of storage space and did not fill up the available storage areas.

You will find plenty of overhead cabinets throughout the 27.5RLTS as well as exterior storage.

Exterior storage is clear through, side to side, storage opening for ladders, etc.

For towing, I have a new, 2018, 1/2 ton, GMC Pick up with short bed with a Pullrite hitch. I was able to pull this Jayco Eagle without any problems throughout Colorado mountains. I was slowed down a few times on some of the 1 mile long, up hill pulls just outside Denver, but really not any issue. Engine and trans. temp remained normal as I continued on in the right lane, up the hill at 35 mph along with the other RVs.

Truck not included but could be available at a reasonable price addition.

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

View this ad at Jayco Classifieds - 2015 Jayco Eagle HT 27.5RLTS
Old 12-01-2018, 03:38 PM   #2

Old 12-24-2018, 02:54 PM   #3

bbatts, What Co. are you using for your extended warranty? john