Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-04-2021, 11:18 AM   #1

2019 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 7 195RB

This is a fantastic trailer. We are upgrading to a larger one. We have had absolutely no problems or repairs. It is still in almost new condition. It has a custom all weather cover on since new 500 . Unloaded weight is 2940 pounds. It has 13,500 BTU roof air, forced air heat, shower with dry bath, microwave, two burner gas stove, 20 gal. fresh, 20 gal. gray and 20gal black tanks, electric awning with LED lights, walkable roof, HDTV antenna and so much more. I will also include several very nice extras: a second sparetire never used so you get two new tires 200 , custom rear welded on2" Class III receiver hitch 250 , second LP tank, portable steps,anti sway bar 300 , upgraded hand held shower, and shower wall dispensers plus the custom all weather cover. The roof was resealed last year by the dealer.

New ones cost over 23,000 not including the 1000 in extras and this one is in excellent condition for much less. Save thousands of dollars! I have over 50photos and a video. Contact me for further information and additional photos. Also listed on RVTrader with more photos and a walk through youtube video.

Asking 16,500 but will consider reasonable offers. This one will go fast at this price. Please no low ball offers. This is only one of several listings and I reserve the right to remove this listing once it sells on any site. Certified cashier s check is required along with government IDs.

Sorry that some photos are sideways. I couldn't figure out how to edit them!

View this ad at Jayco Classifieds - 2019 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 7 195RB

musiciseverything is offline   Reply With Quote