Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-20-2018, 01:48 PM   #1

2015 Jayco Precept 29UM

<span style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:1.5em;"></span>

<span style="font-size:medium;color:rgb(34,34,34);">Â*</span><span style="font-size:medium;color:rgb(34,34,34);">My wife and I purchased this RV brand new, right off the showroom floor at Summit RV in Ashland, KY. We had this grand fantasy about traveling the country, visiting all the national parks, dropping-in on long-lost relatives and spending our summers kicked-back in lawn chairs sipping iced-tea. It was a wonderful plan. We even bought a new "dingy" car to match the rig. The whole plan wasÂ*</span><span style="font-size:medium;color:rgb(34,34,34);">perfect!</span><span style="font-size:medium;color:rgb(34,34,34);">Â*We were all set to hit the road in-style and become real RV'ers.</span>

<span style="font-size:medium;color:rgb(34,34,34);">Â*</span><span style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:medium;">We drove the RV home, parked it on its new concrete pad ... and then our RV'ing fantasy started unraveling. Month after month, our brand new RV sat unused. We wanted to go. WeÂ*</span><span style="font-size:medium;color:rgb(34,34,34);">tried</span><span style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:medium;">Â*to go. We had every intention of going ... going somewhere - anywhere - but one way or another, we just couldn't pull it off. We couldn't get away (from work, home, church, school, etc.). There always seemed to be a reason why "another time" would be better, and before we knew it ... summer was over. We admit it. We're lame! We've barely used this RV.</span>

<span style="font-size:medium;color:rgb(34,34,34);">Â*</span><span style="font-size:medium;color:rgb(34,34,34);">Aside from the rig's maiden-voyage to Michigan, we made a short trip to Mammoth Cave, KY and one good run to the Outer Banks, NC. Otherwise, this new RV has just sat on the concrete pad, presumably hoping for aÂ*</span><span style="font-size:medium;color:rgb(34,34,34);">real RV family</span><span style="font-size:medium;color:rgb(34,34,34);">Â*to come along. Pathetic! We know. It would have been the perfect RV for us, but apparently,Â*</span><span style="font-size:medium;color:rgb(34,34,34);">we don't camp</span><span style="font-size:medium;color:rgb(34,34,34);">. When people ask us why we sold our RV, we're going to tell them because "we don't camp." When they ask why we bought an RV in the first place, we're going to say, "Tom Selleck."</span>

<span style="font-size:medium;color:rgb(34,34,34);">Â*</span><span style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:medium;">We own this RV outright, no lien, clear title in hand, tags current, KY taxes paid, always insured at sticker-value, no accidents, no dramas to disclose, all original paperwork, no monkey-business, etc.. This RV sale is as square as we are.Â*</span>

<span style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:medium;"> Funds will require positive validation, andÂ*</span><span style="font-size:medium;color:rgb(34,34,34);">the actual transfer of ownership will occur only at our local county courthouse</span><span style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:medium;">Â*(Johnson County, KY, M-F 8:00-5:00). Plan to be here in person (Kentucky is lovely, it's okay - you'll like it). If you buy the RV and you want to fly in and drive home, our nearest airports are Huntington, WV and Lexington, KY. I'll be happy to pick you up at the airport.</span>

<span style="font-size:medium;color:rgb(34,34,34);">Â*</span><span style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:medium;">Rather than try to reproduce a huge list of vehicle specifications, mechanical systems, features, attributes, etc. for display in this eBay ad, it would be much simpler to just Google "2015 Jayco Precept 29UM." The first result is the Jayco official manufacturer's website (archive) for this model. Everything you could ever want to know about the Precept 29UM is there.</span>

<span style="font-size:medium;color:rgb(34,34,34);">Â*</span><span style="font-size:medium;color:rgb(34,34,34);">If you would like to inspect the RV yourself, you are more than welcome to visit us. We're in Oil Springs, Kentucky (41238). I'll gladly open the unit and you can spend all the time you like. Send me a message and I'll be glad to give you directions and arrange a time.Â*</span>

<span style="font-size:medium;color:rgb(34,34,34);">Â*</span><span style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:medium;">I would love to say this RV is absolutely 100% perfect, but that's a rather impossible standard for a large RV. There are a couple things to nit-pick. The driver captain's chair arm rest rubs the side of the seat a little (not sure why), and it has rubbed a little place in the leather ribbing along the edge. Also, I can't figure out how to get the windshield wiper squirter to squirt. The wipers work fine, but the little squirter doesn't squirt anything - I don't know why. I guess I should have had that looked at, but I didn't. Outside of those two things, I think this RV is as "like new" as any RV can be.Â*</span><span style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-size:medium;">Come and see for yourself.</span>

View this ad at Jayco Classifieds - 2015 Jayco Precept 29UM
Old 06-22-2018, 12:30 PM   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to frog
A nice unit and a great deal! Wish I had my ducks in a row. Good Luck!