Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-28-2021, 02:52 PM   #1

2016 Jayco Alante 26Y

Our circumstances have changed and we ve decided to sell our much loved motorhome. Bought new in 2017, and spent the winters living in it in Florida. We no longer need the large amount of storage this small Class A provides. We will be leaving for Florida soon and we thought we would offer for sale here before we leave. This motorhome features a great walk around queen bed could be used even if the slides are in , two wardrobe closets and eight drawers in the bedroom! Separate shower and bathroom. The kitchen and dinette area has lots of storage too! There is an oversized drop down bed over the cockpit that easily sleeps two more people. We just installed two new captain s chairs because the original ones had started to peel due to the poor quality of material Jayco specified. The generator has 325 hours on it and runs great, plus it is in the front of the vehicle so it makes the bedroom much quieter. A seventy gallon freshwater tank allows for longer boon docking periods. It also has a 40 gallon gray tank and a 50 gallon black tank. A SeeLevel Tank Monitor was installed so you ll know how much capacity you have left, the idiot lights that came from the factory rarely worked properly. There is an LP / electric water heater that provides lots of flexibility, I also installed a temperature monitor on the hot water tank so you ll know the water temperature. I also installed electric heaters so when you re plugged in you don t need to use the LP furnace. There is 400 watts of solar panels on the roof and a 30 amp Victron MPPT Solar Charger to keep the two golf cart batteries charged. It has a 2000 watt Magnum inverter with an Automatic Generator Start system. I also had Sumo Springs installed front and rear which greatly improved the drivability. The engine compartment has had sound insulation installed so it is now much quieter on the road than when we bought it. Many other little extras included. We really loved this rig and never had trouble with it. We are kind of sad to sell it, but we don t travel as much as we used to. This is a non smoker and no pet motorhome. It will be available here for a very limited time because we feel the RV market is better in Florida this time of year. Please Email me to arrange to see it. The price is firm and I do not need help selling it. PLEASE NOTE: The tow bar and adaptor shown in the one photo is NOT included in the sale.

View this ad at Jayco Classifieds - 2016 Jayco Alante 26Y

klspahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 07:27 PM   #2

It is SOLD
klspahr is offline   Reply With Quote