This 2017 Jayco, Redhawk, 29 XK has 46,310 miles and sits on a Ford Triton V10 E450. We have kept up with annual maintenance and the required Warranty Forever inspections.
We are asking only 53,000, NADA 62K because that is what we owe and the awning will need to be replaced if you want to use it, approximately 2,000 . We rarely used it is why we did not bother replacing it for the second time we hit something with it extended. The first time we replaced it we also replaced the entire roof, so the roof is a year newer than the rig. There is no solar and it does not have built in stabilizers/levelers.
We would love to sell it for a September 28th delivery in Key West so we do not have to drive it back north.
The good stuff: This is a great rig for 2 or 4 2 Adults and 2 Children and is ready to hit the road or be used as a tiny home.
It comes with everything you need to start your adventure see inventory list in pictures.
- Sleeps 6
- Dining/living room with slide out
- Master Bedroom Queen Bed and 24" TV
- U shaped Dinette convertible to sleep 2
- Over the cabin Full bed and 32" TV
- Couch folds to make small bed
- Interior Flooring Vinyl
- Rear Exterior Video Camera
- Power Awning replaced 2018, but needs to be replaced again
- Power Retractable Entry Steps replaced 2020
- Length 32' 0''
- Interior Height 84"
- Air Conditioning15000 BTUs
- Heater 31000 BTUs Gas
- Water Heater 6 Gal Tank Gas and Electric
- Refrigerator Gas and Electric
- Fresh Water 32 gal
- Gray Water 40 gal
- Black Water 32 gal
- Propane Capacity 9.9 gal
- Onan Generator 1872 hours, we start it weekly when the rig is parked to keep it in tune
Available September 28th.
Serious inquirers please send us a message. Finance is through Bank of the West and you may be able to use them as well if needed, the note is not assumable.
View this ad at Jayco Classifieds
- 2017 Jayco Redhawk 29XK