Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-21-2019, 02:41 PM   #1

2015 Wrangler 4 door Toad

Looking to see if there is any interest.

I have a 2015 Wrangler Sport S Unlimited with 51,000 miles. It is a manual transmission and has the upgraded soft top. I upfitted it with the MOPAR 7 pin easy connect, a Currie base plate and the Ready Brute Elite tow bar setup. It has power locks, mirrors and windows. It also came with a trailer hitch.

I also upgraded the entire sound system. Alpine JK specific speakers everywhere including a sub under the passenger seat. There is a Kenwood head unit double din that now does Android auto and Apple car play. It has bluetooth and a USB port as well as Siri command. There is a Kenwood compact 5 channel amp running all this under the driver seat.

There are foot pegs and mirrors that go with it as well when you want to take the doors off and cruise around.

I modified the rear spare tire carrier with a delete option that now holds the license plate and put a Terraflex cover over the area where the license plate holder used to be.

There are no mechanical issues with it. I have all the old parts and spare tire that go with it. The Jeep is a fantastic toad vehicle and super easy to hook up behind a motorhome. Typically it takes less than 10 minutes and less than 5 to unhook and put the stuff away. The Jeep will come with everything you need to hook right up to your motorhome hitch and go.

The only thing that would need replacement within the next year is tires. They have about 25 tread left. Most jeep owners swap out the stock wheels and tires and the stock tires can be found online for fairly cheap lt; 500

Everything listed above goes with it. I do not want to remove the tow bar setup.

View this ad at Jayco Classifieds - 2015 Wrangler 4 door Toad

foglght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 03:31 PM   #2

New tires and wheels off of a JL Sahara with Goodyear all terrian tires. Good to go for another 4-5 years!
foglght is offline   Reply With Quote