Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-02-2019, 05:48 PM   #1

Storage Compartment for 2008 Jayco Melbourne and similar

Custom made fiberglass rear storage compartment for 2008 Jayco Melbourne or similar. Easy to install. Increases rear storage to 3 x factory storage compartment size. Live in Mid Michigan but can ship at your cost.

View this ad at Jayco Classifieds - Storage Compartment for 2008 Jayco Melbourne and similar

fifemidwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 09:05 PM   #2

Rear Storage?
I have a 08' 26A
Just bought it.
Boatfixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 03:02 PM   #3

Sorry for delayed response, did not get an email re: this inquiry, was just checking back to see if anyone looked at our ad. Yes, this replaces the factory rear storage compartment. My husband made 2 and installed only one. We sold our Jayco, so don't need this anymore. It really increased the storage back there.
Old 05-31-2020, 08:07 AM   #4

Hi.
I realize that this is a couple of years old, but do you still have the storage box?
Powdrhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 10:24 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifemidwife View Post
Custom made fiberglass rear storage compartment for 2008 Jayco Melbourne or similar. Easy to install. Increases rear storage to 3 x factory storage compartment size. Live in Mid Michigan but can ship at your cost.

View this ad at Jayco Classifieds - Storage Compartment for 2008 Jayco Melbourne and similar

Hi, yes we still have the storage compartment. I don't check the Jayco forum much because we sold that RV, so sorry to keep you waiting for a reply. What can I tell you about it? It is still for sale.
Old 05-31-2020, 10:25 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatfixx View Post
Rear Storage?
I have a 08' 26A
Just bought it.
Hi, I just got an email from someone else re: our storage compartment for sale, and see your post as well. We sold the RV so don't look at this forum much anymore, so sorry for the delay in response. We still have the storage compartment for sale.
Old 05-31-2020, 01:36 PM   #7

I would like to get it from you. I can’t figure out how to private message you on this forum.....
Powdrhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 02:38 PM   #8

Where are you located? My husband could ship to you .My husband is the person who is knowledgeable about the compartment. You can send him an email
aircrafttips@yahoo.com. He is not home right now but will tell him to check his email as soon as he gets home. Thanks. What is your email address?