Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-05-2016, 12:21 PM   #1

2015 Eagle HT 28.5RSTS water pump

I am getting ready to use my fiver for the first time this year. Doing a dry run of everything prior to leaving I discovered the water pump would not deliver any water. The tank is full, the city water hook up works perfect but the pump does not deliver water to any taps. I cannot locate the water pump, but can hear it running. Anyone experienced this and anyone able to tell me where the pump is located? Thank you.
dmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 12:51 PM   #2

well if you can locate the pump check the inlet side to make sure the valve connected to fresh water tank is open and one for winterizing is in closed position
Old 06-05-2016, 12:54 PM   #3

mine is an eagle tt but my pump is behind a small petition wall under my kitchen sink with one screw holding the wall to floor. ... also all the screws in the trailers are square tip screws and I bought a cheap square tip screwdriver kit with 4 sizes to keep in the camper in case I need to remove or fixing and it has come in handy
Old 06-05-2016, 02:14 PM   #4

The pump in mine (same model) is behind the couch. the hose my be kinked right there mine has a big bend in it
Wife and tucker the fishing dog
starcraft69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 08:32 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmac View Post
I am getting ready to use my fiver for the first time this year. Doing a dry run of everything prior to leaving I discovered the water pump would not deliver any water. The tank is full, the city water hook up works perfect but the pump does not deliver water to any taps. I cannot locate the water pump, but can hear it running. Anyone experienced this and anyone able to tell me where the pump is located? Thank you.
Did you ever find the water pump? I'm having an issue finding it. It is not making noise and not pumping water.
Bobbiesbliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 03:04 AM   #6

Do you have the valves set right onto dry camping in the wet bay? They have to be perfect or sometimes they won’t work
Filterbiz is offline   Reply With Quote