Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 04-27-2016, 04:46 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 97
2016 Jayco Eagle HT 27.5RLTS

Does anyone here have a 2016 Jayco Eagle HT 27.5RLTS? We're ordering one and we've only seen it in pictures. There is no closet or bench with hooks for coats and shoes. Where do you put these items? Thanks.
__________________

Campin'_Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 05:35 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
17 Oaks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Boerne
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campin'_Nana View Post
Does anyone here have a 2016 Jayco Eagle HT 27.5RLTS? We're ordering one and we've only seen it in pictures. There is no closet or bench with hooks for coats and shoes. Where do you put these items? Thanks.
'16 27.5 RKDS here, if I can help or take pics let me know.

You have a slide in the bedroom and that is the closet, also I think the upper storage unit on either side of the bed is also a place to hang stuff
__________________

__________________
Don
US Army Infantry, my rucksack was my RV
S Texas
'17 Forrest River Cedar Creek Silverback RE
'17 F 350 CC, LB SRW King Ranch
'16 Jayco Eagle HT 27.5 RKDS GONE!
17 Oaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 05:42 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17 Oaks View Post
'16 27.5 RKDS here, if I can help or take pics let me know.

You have a slide in the bedroom and that is the closet, also I think the upper storage unit on either side of the bed is also a place to hang stuff
Thank you. I found pictures online.

Yea, the wardrobe thingie is a combination closet for the bathroom and bedroom. It doesn't seem like it would hold much. Most of our clothes will probably have to go in there. The wardrobes on the sides of the bed have been reduced to half their size, so you couldn't hang a coat in there. Right now, I'm thinking maybe command hooks on the back of the bedroom door. I'm just wondering what people do that don't have that nice closet and bench/coat hook combo like you do. I'm hoping there will be enough room inside the door somewhere for a small rug and shoes.
Campin'_Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 05:53 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: W Greenwich
Posts: 13
We just purchased a 27.5 RLTS as well and picked it up 2 weeks ago. We put 2 of the larger command hooks on the wall as you enter the bedroom and another next to the main door for the dog's leash. I think we'll be using the little cubbies below the "bed tables" for our shoes since if we leave them out they become dog toys.

I can post some pics if you need them.
__________________
2016 Eagle HT 27.5RLTS
2015 GMC 2500HD CCSB 6.0/4.10
2012 Jayco Jayflight 22FB (Traded in)
2012 Chevy Silverado 5.3 (Traded in)
hankb11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 05:56 PM   #5
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by hankb11 View Post
We just purchased a 27.5 RLTS as well and picked it up 2 weeks ago. We put 2 of the larger command hooks on the wall as you enter the bedroom and another next to the main door for the dog's leash. I think we'll be using the little cubbies below the "bed tables" for our shoes since if we leave them out they become dog toys.

I can post some pics if you need them.
Ha Ha! Thanks. We haven't pulled the trigger yet and now I'm looking at the RKDS wondering if we should have gone that route. You gain that big closet and the bench/coat hooks, but you lose a recliner. Is there any room by that kitchen wall when you come in, or anywhere near there to put a small rug for shoes or is the space to little?
Campin'_Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 06:02 PM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 97
Ok, I'm getting the floor plans confused. The RKDS doesn't have the bench and coat hooks. It's the 28.5RSTS that has the bench. Sorry. My eyes are crossing and all these plans are running together.
Campin'_Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 08:02 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: W Greenwich
Posts: 13
Here are some pics of our entry. As you can see, with the slide in there isn't any room and once it is out you would be in front of the fireplace.
hankb11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 08:40 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: W Greenwich
Posts: 13
Hello,

I tried to post earlier but the pictures got messed up and then my post disappeared.

Attached is the entry way with the slide closed/open but there is very little room there and the steps are in the other direction.

Hope this helps!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3260.jpg   IMG_3264.jpg  
__________________
2016 Eagle HT 27.5RLTS
2015 GMC 2500HD CCSB 6.0/4.10
2012 Jayco Jayflight 22FB (Traded in)
2012 Chevy Silverado 5.3 (Traded in)
hankb11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 08:44 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
17 Oaks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Boerne
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campin'_Nana View Post
Ha Ha! Thanks. We haven't pulled the trigger yet and now I'm looking at the RKDS wondering if we should have gone that route. You gain that big closet and the bench/coat hooks, but you lose a recliner. Is there any room by that kitchen wall when you come in, or anywhere near there to put a small rug for shoes or is the space to little?
First thing we did was take out the recliner, its GONE and in its place is a XL bed for our 90 lb Blood hound, that is his home away from home and he loves it, in fact its why we bought the RKDS floor plan. So yea you have some good space there.
__________________
Don
US Army Infantry, my rucksack was my RV
S Texas
'17 Forrest River Cedar Creek Silverback RE
'17 F 350 CC, LB SRW King Ranch
'16 Jayco Eagle HT 27.5 RKDS GONE!
17 Oaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 09:15 AM   #10
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 97
Thanks for the pictures, Hank and for the info, 17Oaks!
__________________

Campin'_Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.