Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-05-2021, 05:32 AM   #1

2016 Jayco Eagle Wireless Control

We just purchased a 2016 Jayco Eagle 339FLQS 5th wheeler by private sale and absolutely love it. it comes with a rechargable remote that can control the sliders, lighting and LCI auto-level system. Using the remote appears to supecede the physical control panel for the sliders and lighting.

Q1: is there a way to reset the system so that these systems can be controlled by the physical panel if the remote ever failed or was lost? I think that this is the correct replacement:

https://www.etrailer.com/Accessories.../LC358601.html

Q2: Is there a phone app that can also control these systems and where are the wireless receivers located in the camper trailer?

Thanks in advance and my apologies if these questions were addressed elsewhere.

73!
Attached Thumbnails
9998259_40.jpg   9998259_39.jpg   9998259_27.jpg  
dje308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 01:22 PM   #2

Looks like the same that I have. Your panel should always work with or without the remote. At least mine does. After looking at mine I have the levelers also but never tried that part. Plus the levelers never self level without error without a solid pad Took awhile getting used to it all so basically disregarded the remote all together. Just something else to worry about. I heard about the app type, but that was implemented shortly later from what I have.
shadester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 02:27 PM   #3

Hi shadster -- thanks. I'm still getting used to all the features but it was a "feature" that the previous owner cautioned us about. We only done a few weekends of "glamping" so far.

I'm originally from Skaneateles, in the Finger Lakes Region. Where in Upstate are you?

Best,
Dave
dje308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 02:52 PM   #4

Oh, I've used the remote in close quarters to watch the slides come out from the outside. Just take it out if you have repairs, mine was smashed upon pickup at the dealer so I got discouraged and never used it again after buying a new one. We are between buffalo & rochester.

2014 Ram Dually 6.7 Diesel
2016 North Point 375BHFS
shadester is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eagle 339flqs, wireless remote