Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-25-2015, 09:14 PM   #1

2016 Northpoint 377rlbh

I am wondering if any one has purchased one and can give us the low down. We are going to look at one in 2 weeks (if it doesn't sell prior to us getting there)

Kahoneys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 03:38 PM   #2

We looked at one a couple of weeks ago and loved it. I think we would have purchased it, but the dealer wouldn't budge on price at all. Floor plan is great for our family. The only thing I failed to check for was to see if there was an air vent in the loft area for the kiddos. I forgot to look and got to wondering if no vent, how hot would it get up there. We decided to wait it out, as we are quite happy with our 28bhbe. Maybe we'll find a used one in the future. But it is defininitely the nicest floor plan that I've seen (in my opinion).
Dan

'16 Ram 3500 MC CTD Dually, 4:10 rear
'14 Ram 2500 MC CTD (gone)
'14 287BHBE (gone)
'16 North Point 377RLBH (current and hopefully last)
Bookemdanno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 10:51 PM   #3

I have been through two of them and placed an order today! I second the opinion that it is the best bunk house design. There is an air vent in the loft. I walked one yesterday that the dealer was running the air on 88 and sunny camper was a nice cool 73 throughout with a small rise in the bunk room. I should have mine 9-3 as the dealer already had one one order. Due offline 8-27, dealer is transporting himself. Does anyone know how accurate the offline date is?
B & W Companion

Central MO
MOCamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 08:37 AM   #4

Did the unit that you look at have the 2nd AC or just one to keep it at a comfortable temperature? Our dealer was to take delivery on the 28th of July and he still hasn't recieved it as of August 5th. I do not know if it is because of the transportation company or the release date but he has lots of makes of RV's and he claims taht Jayco is by far the best at hitting the dates that they set for delivery. I am thinking that if your dealer is getting it themselves that you should be very close to the date that they told you.
Kahoneys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 09:52 PM   #5

It had the second air but it was not running. I was really impressed with the air flow. It even cycled off while I was in the coach. Super quiet with the ducted return. These things are going like hot cakes. While I was making up my mind 3 were sold out from under me. This dealer gave me one heck of a deal. Trading a 2011 Eagle 365 BHS on the 377 for 34k difference. The only options I ordered was 2nd power awning and 2nd 15k AC and heat pump. Even if you don't get the TV in the basement you still get the slot. It is very removable and plan on throwing it out in the dumpster at the dealer. With 3 kids we need all the storage we can get. Glad to see the third lp bottle holder. I'll put my 20lb bottle there for my webber.
B & W Companion

Central MO
Old 08-07-2015, 03:30 PM   #6

Ok I have a dumb question. For those of you who have the 377 Rlbh, does it have a speaker system for the living area TV? The coaches that have the ledge stone fireplace state surround sound, but I can't find any info about the sound system in this unit and don't see any speakers in pictures. Thank you
Cgelmini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 04:05 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgelmini View Post
Ok I have a dumb question. For those of you who have the 377 Rlbh, does it have a speaker system for the living area TV? The coaches that have the ledge stone fireplace state surround sound, but I can't find any info about the sound system in this unit and don't see any speakers in pictures. Thank you
Speakers are present in the living room celings, I was told the stereo is near the main door by the sales person, but forgot to look at it when I went by. I hope the remote works at a distance my lazy but don't want to have to get up to pause the DVD.
Old 08-07-2015, 07:28 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCamper View Post
Speakers are present in the living room celings, I was told the stereo is near the main door by the sales person, but forgot to look at it when I went by. I hope the remote works at a distance my lazy but don't want to have to get up to pause the DVD.
My wife said she should sell them. She said the stereo is above the tv. I let you guess which one I think is correct.

Here is about the best photos I have found of the 377.
B & W Companion

Central MO
Old 08-08-2015, 11:24 PM   #9

There is two stereo consules. One is located above the main TV in the living room with can control three different areas of speakers.
The other stereo console is located in the bunk room/ office. Each console is already linked into the TV and has DVD capabilities as well as Bluetooth.
Ranger0275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 07:35 AM   #10

We went on the Jayco Plant tour this week, they took us through the premium 5th Wheel plant which at the time was running the North Point product.
We were told all the units on the line were ordered units, none for dealer stock.
There were only a few completed units sitting outside, we did not see a lot of product sitting around waiting on transportation.

Rob_Fla is offline   Reply With Quote