Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-10-2017, 06:28 PM   #1

2017 36fbts/BluRay hookup?

Hello....My husband and I are finally loading our new 36fbts.... What a chore but loving every minute! Our question is.. we noticed the Furion entertainment player only plays standard DVD. We love our HD Blu-Ray movies so we will have to add a Blu-Ray to the mix. We haven’t really gotten into the “TV” part of this yet but my husband took a quick look at the set up and he wanted me to ask the forum if there is a way to add a blu-ray permanently without seeing any wires since they are all behind the wall! He says we’ll have to disconnect the wires either from the TV or the blueray to hide the wires when not in use, or he'd have to try to fish them through somehow...we find it hard to believe, that if this is true, this coach is full of up to date things, usb plugs everywhere for all our electronic devices but no convenient way to add a blu-ray??? Are we missing something??
tcrain is offline   Reply With Quote