Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-10-2018, 10:00 AM   #1

2017 Jayco Pinnacle 36fbts

Hi Everyone,
We may become a new Jayco owner soon. Looking at a new leftover 2017 Pinnacle 36fbts.
I know there must be a reason this Fifth Wheel did not sell. We have looked it over pretty well, have found a few minor things that need to be fixed. We just sold our 2013 Montana & we are not newbies.
So those of you that own this model or a Pinnacle please give us your input good and bad as I am a little nervous about this unit.
After we looked at it the second time I jumped on this forum and did a lot of research. The biggest problem I found on the forum was the Lippert axles and weak suspension. This one was built in March of 17. I dont know when Jayco switched back to Dexter axles.
Any input would be Greatly appreciated. We really like the floor plan and the options on it.

Thanks for Your Help !
Michigan Road Runner is offline   Reply With Quote