Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-18-2017, 10:34 PM   #1

2018.5 377?

Will there be such a thing? I see there was a minor redesign in 2017.5, and a major one for 2018, but am unsure actual month when a half year change would kick in.

Just placed my order for 2018 377 yesterday, so I guess the point is technically moot, but would be willing to ask my dealer to delay if anyone knew of a major change coming down the pike.

Todd
Lowmiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 10:50 PM   #2

I put my order in a few weeks ago. I have not heard of any changes but I am interested to hear if there are. If there were changes, i would imagine they would be implemented after the holiday break when they restart manufacturing. FYI, I was told my build should be completed in Feb.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
RKusina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 10:50 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowmiler View Post
Will there be such a thing? I see there was a minor redesign in 2017.5, and a major one for 2018, but am unsure actual month when a half year change would kick in.

Just placed my order for 2018 377 yesterday, so I guess the point is technically moot, but would be willing to ask my dealer to delay if anyone knew of a major change coming down the pike.

Todd

Picked up my 2018 377 yesterday. My first Jayco but 5th overall RV. I got the Onan 5500 genset installed and the slendide washer/Dryer. There is one major change I hope they make to the Lippert OneControl hub and that is to make it connectable to outside internet. It’s the one set of manuals I didn’t get and the Android tablet was missing half the apps it’s supposed to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gspage53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 10:58 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspage53 View Post
Picked up my 2018 377 yesterday. My first Jayco but 5th overall RV. I got the Onan 5500 genset installed and the slendide washer/Dryer. There is one major change I hope they make to the Lippert OneControl hub and that is to make it connectable to outside internet. It’s the one set of manuals I didn’t get and the Android tablet was missing half the apps it’s supposed to have.
Congratulations on your new North Point and welcome to the forum.
Full timing: Some will think you're crazy, some will be envious, just enjoy the freedom!
oldmanAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 08:15 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowmiler View Post

Todd
From my experience, new model year units are built & introduced in the May-June time frame.

Previous year units that are built in the March - April time frame may include next model year items if their stock of previous year items has run out.

I have a friend that purchased a 2017 NP that was build in April and it contained some 2018 components and changes, such as stove & flooring.

I haven't heard what, if any, changes that are being introduced in next years NP, but you would have to delay scheduled built time until April to possibly get some of them.

Hope this helps.
Old 11-29-2017, 08:50 AM   #6

Quote:
Major congrats! Make a video and put it on youtube, we need more 2018 material out there, so I don't get bored waiting for mine to show up in 2 months.

Regarding the OneControl, you're referring to the ConnectAnywhere edition, and apparently LCI has not actually released it to the market yet, despite their press releases in Sept.

I also confirmed that Jayco has no plans to incorporate that new edition any time in the near future:

https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f...tml#post584332
Lowmiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 05:29 PM   #7

Quote:

Pics or it didn't happen! LOL

Welcome to the 377 club!

Magnolia Tom is offline   Reply With Quote