Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-08-2017, 05:39 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummins-a-pullin View Post
Well I hope this is not accurate as we ordered ours with the party sofa(we rarely eat inside so the dinette is useless to us). Other than that it sounds pretty good.
Might want to give your salesman a call to check on that, or even call Jayco directly to see if they can advise.
Old 04-08-2017, 06:22 AM   #22

Comparing this to our 2017 Eagle 330RSTS, there doesn't seem to be a lot of major "mechanical" changes but rather more cosmetic. The soundbar addition is nice (added one to our Eagle) and the DW would have probably liked the sink/faucet upgrade (already did the faucet). For me however, the most intriguing item is in regards to the custom axle sizing. They REALLY need to do something to increase CCC in this model so hopefully that helps address this.

We pretty much loaded our Eagle out with options, including the residential refrigerator, but at the cost of CCC. Ours is just shy of 1200#, which is woefully low in my opinion. Really forces one to use some creative packing to allow for extended/seasonal stays as well as future upgrades. It also tends to deter me from adding a couple of other rather "weighty" options such as a Winegard Trav'ler dish for our DirecTV on the roof and a leveling system such as the BAL system offered or possibly the Ground Control TT Lippert system because it would DRASTICALLY affect CCC even more by pushing it below 1000#.

But on the other hand, I suppose I should be glad about the low CCC because then I can use it as a way to nag the DW about wanting to pack it full of "stuff" that we really don't need as well!!!
Old 04-14-2017, 03:56 PM   #23

Woww?

Now maybe to wait until 2018 come out
Perchie15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 04:05 PM   #24

Whats the MSRP on the 18 Eagle. Any opts for on board generator. We really miss ours on are 16 Eagle. Happy Trails
bdreinv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 04:08 PM   #25

What about a Blue Ray player?
Old 04-14-2017, 04:14 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreinv View Post
Whats the MSRP on the 18 Eagle. Any opts for on board generator. We really miss ours on are 16 Eagle. Happy Trails
The 2017's have generator prep. They call it dry camping package. I would assume that would carry over into the 2018's.

Earl
Mopar_Earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 04:29 PM   #27

MSRP? our dealer informed us that right now, if you order it will be off of the 2017 options and pricing, but will come in as a 2018. I understand this is normal procedure for Jayco as they transition to new model years. We were told that the actual 2018 order sheets with new MSRP will likely arrive in June, but that was just their best guess.

BluRay player? I don't think so as I don't see it on the list, but I did not ask. I'm making a list of new questions and will add that.

Bradk
koweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 04:59 PM   #28

One thing I found out from the factory rep is there will no longer be a remote for the awning and slides and levelling systems, this will all work through an app like the higher end units. Also I was told that the party sofa I ordered may still be able to be had in the '18 even though it's not listed as an option, the dealer needs to put a special request in for it.
Cummins-a-pullin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 07:39 PM   #29

Well that sucks.. so you will be required to have a cell phone with blue tooth?
Cmalvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 07:53 PM   #30

2018 5wheel line up

Hi 2018 eagle 5th wheel line up do you guy know what lengths eagle ht thank you 25.5 RLDS
Papacokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 03:22 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmalvern View Post
Onecontrol app works through WiFi. I don't believe it has a Bluetooth option.

Earl
Old 04-15-2017, 06:02 AM   #32

Quote:
From what the guy told me, a phone with data will link up, no wifi needed.
Cummins-a-pullin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 06:09 AM   #33

Quote:
From what the guy told me, a phone with data will link up, no wifi needed.
Has to be wifi or bluetooth to communicate. Like I said, I don't believe it uses Bluetooth. The phone/tablet and onecontrol can't communicate to each other, otherwise.

Earl
Old 04-18-2017, 06:05 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar_Earl View Post
Has to be wifi or bluetooth to communicate. Like I said, I don't believe it uses Bluetooth. The phone/tablet and onecontrol can't communicate to each other, otherwise.

Earl
One Controls website says bluetooth
2015 Silverado 2500
rodro123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 07:03 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodro123 View Post
One Controls website says bluetooth
App says WiFi. Onecontrol is also known as myrv but without the removable tablet. But doesn't matter because if your phone has WiFi it has Bluetooth. I take delivery of my new 293 the 26th. I will post if it's wifi or Bluetooth or both.

Earl
Old 04-20-2017, 06:57 PM   #36

2018 eagle

We ordered a 321rsts in mid February. We were expecting it late June. We got a call from our dealer today saying that Jayco is behind in their production and not to expect it now until "early" August. What a huge disappointment! I guess they can't keep up to the amount of units they sold.
Cmalvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:01 AM   #37

Quote:
One thing I found out from the factory rep is there will no longer be a remote for the awning and slides and levelling systems, this will all work through an app like the higher end units. Also I was told that the party sofa I ordered may still be able to be had in the '18 even though it's not listed as an option, the dealer needs to put a special request in for it.
Will Jayco provide a smart phone and pay for the monthly data plan?

I really bites my ample asset how manufacturers assume that everyone has a smart phone when actually only around 75% do.
Old 04-21-2017, 03:32 AM   #38

The trailer will fully function without a phone or tablet. You still have the manual switches and the wall panel. Also you don't need a service plan. Just any smart phone with the app on it. Also you can get a tablet as well and not have it on a service plan. Definitely ways around it. I threw a tablet out the other day i could of sent ya for free if you paid postage.

Say your 75% is correct, that's majority of the population. They build things to suit majority of people.

Earl
Old 04-21-2017, 10:05 AM   #39

Jayco 18 Eagle

Quote:
We ordered a 321rsts in mid February. We were expecting it late June. We got a call from our dealer today saying that Jayco is behind in their production and not to expect it now until "early" August. What a huge disappointment! I guess they can't keep up to the amount of units they sold.
Could that be a sign of things to come? My Eagle is going in for roof replacement. That only took 1 1/2 years! Best of Luck
Attached Thumbnails
Horses.jpg  
Old 06-14-2017, 08:47 PM   #40

Have you picked up you 325BHQS yet. We're in the same situation and my wife really is sold on the party sofa
lelandp1 is offline   Reply With Quote