Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-29-2017, 01:37 PM   #1
Mjw

2018 pinnacle

Well we have decided that this winter/early spring we are going to either order or buy our 36fbts. We are personally very unhappy with the wall paper that they've added this year so we might end up looking for a used or holdover 17. Does anyone have a 18 yet that can give a honest opinion on it because all we've seen so far are pictures on the net and to us it is not appealing. Thanks
Mjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 10:10 PM   #2

MJW, we have a 2018 pinnacle on order. We found 1 on the lot here in South La. And was able to see it. We like the new look. It seems to lighten up the interior a lot. Strictly a personal preference, but the 2017 was a lot darker, although very nice. My brother has had a number of Jayco fifth wheels and loves them.. His only problem has been the on demand water heater. Had 3 different units, and had to have them replaced with the standard heater. We did not get the on demand. This will be our first Jayco, and hoping for the best.
Cajuncamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 02:07 PM   #3

I'm not being a wise guy but you can always wallpaper over it. I have a friend of mine who did just that, about 5 years ago, and it still looks great. Make sure to tell the salesperson what your application is so that they can recommend the proper adhesive.
usafdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 07:13 PM   #4

Hello, saw your post. We may be up for selling our 2017 36FBTS.It is in Excellent condition!

Let me know if you have any interest
JayMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 12:36 PM   #5

We just purchased a 2018 Pinnacle 36KPTS, and are currently on Day 6 of our 10 day our maiden voyage with it. I too was not too fond of the idea of them replacing the wood paneling with wallpaper, but pictures really do not do it justice. In my opinion it brightens the interior, and offers a nice contrast with the dark cherry woodwork. Both my Wife & I agree it is a pleasant change to the dark wood wall panels.
rdlouks is offline   Reply With Quote