Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-10-2021, 10:16 AM   #1

2021 Jayco pinnacle 32RLTS

So we have decided to sell our current north point 387rdfs and move into something smaller. We bought a new pinnacle 32RLTS this weekend. I was wondering anybody had any tips or tricks for this model on things we might not know about or need to know. The unit we got has the heat pump unit, JBL stereo w/ subwoofer and new drinking water system that uses the 5 gallon bottles. We pick the unit up in a couple weeks. I know this unit has the hydraulic leveling system unlike our north point which had electric.
Nickeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 03:18 AM   #2

Congrats, the wife and I look at one but with our setup we would be upside down so we had to pass but yeah don't forget to post some pics.
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 07:33 AM   #3

Mine is a 20 but mostly the same as yours. We have been very impressed with it. We have had it in weather in the teens and almost a hundred degrees. It was very comfortable either way. The only issue we have had was an air conditioner failure in the first few days we had it. We had the taller units changed to a low profile set which lessened the height about 5 inches. We have an rv garage and it has a 13' 6" high door which was a little close for my comfort. It came with an ac/heat pump in the living area but since we were replacing both of them we had the heat pump version installed on the bedroom also.

Some folks like the drinking water system, some don't. We didn't so I replumbed ours to bypass the jug and pump and directly feed the little faucet. I plan on adding an under sink filter sometime before our season starts.

The Equalizer hydraulic system has been very impressive so far. We had a Lippert version on our previous fifth wheel and it would bleed down over time, no leaks involved. We've had the Pinnacle leveled for up to a month and it is very solid.

Not sure if yours has disc brakes as that became an option with the 21 models. It was not on ours. Having had discs on our previous fifth wheel I could tell the difference in stopping ability, especially on a change my diapers panic stop I had to do shortly after we got it. I had Performance Trailer Braking come to my house last week and do the disc brake conversion. I haven't had a chance to try them yet but I'm sure it will be better based on my prior experience.

The BMPro threw us for a loop for a while but since you had a NP it may not for you. Finally became comfortable with it and actually grew to like it. Hope you enjoy it.
F350guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 12:34 AM   #4

I would love to have gotten a Pinnacle 32RLTS.
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote