Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-12-2022, 08:29 PM   #1

Smile 2022 36SSWS 5th wheel Shower leak

Some water comes thru to bedroom wall. Removed the styrofoam washer from Jayco on the drain. Added plumbers putty, taped threads. Still had a leak from under the shower base on top on linoleum. Has anyone seen this issue?
Weaverkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 07:02 AM   #2

You don't say if it is all the time or just when you use the shower. Double check the hoses where they screw on to your shower faucet in the wall. I have heard of them not being completely tightened and will seep water. On mine, when I would shower, I would get a little trickle of water on top of the linoleum. Found they hadn't sealed along the wall where the glass half door slides back to for travel and the water was sneaking out there between the cabinet and that corner. Jayco had tried quickly to seal it when they built it, but it was just that quickly. I could see where they missed a few spots and that was all it took.
Randyman69357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 07:05 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyman69357 View Post
double check the hoses where they screw on to your shower faucet in the wall. I have heard of them not being completely tightened and will seep water.
This was the case on mine - Also look for a cracked drain under the pan. My brothers Trailer had a hairline crack that would seep water as well.

2022 33RBTS
Progressive Industries EMS - Hardwired
Equalizer 4 Point WDH
2021 Ford F350 7.3
Air Lift Rear Bags w/ On Board Compressor (Pending)
2016 28BHBE - (Traded and Missed already)
Marcm157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 09:21 AM   #4

I had water coming out on the bathroom floor in my 2022 321RSTS on our maiden trip last Feb and thought I had a similar problem. Turned out that the ends of the track were not sealed well and the water was leaking out there and running under the track then trickling down the outside to the floor about in the middle of the base. Once I sealed the ends of the track all stayed dry. Hope your issue is that simple.
David321 is offline   Reply With Quote