Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-15-2022, 06:46 PM   #1

Angry 2022 jayco pin.

my super slide (figerator side) will not go in, bought in dec. of last year , been under carport since bought. pulled it out to get ready to go camping. called caping world of savannah to get help. got to go through an act of congress to get help. finally got some that wanted to help. they quick to sale ,like every body else. I DON't LIKE THIS SWINTECK SYSTEM: any body else having trouble with this; jayco comand is a joke to. ,keep losing blue tooth signal.
Fundeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 07:08 PM   #2

What year and model is your camper. You mention the problem is with your superslide but said it's using the swintech? Are you sure your largest slide uses swintech?
Anyway, presuming your correct... make sure you are plugged into AC and not running on your battery (which may not be 100% charged). Without fully charged battery, the slides may not work. Do you have buttons below your wall panel tablet, if so, use them and press open then close... then press open again, then close... is the slide crooked or evenly extended. Can you have someone outside pushing on it while you are pressing open for a few moments then close for a few moments? Do you hear it starting... any noise? Do you know where to find the controller unit? If you explain your model... maybe someone can advise you where to look for it. This controller often has display that shows error code. Sometimes, disconnecting battery and reconnecting has worked to reset things... if you do this, make sure you disconnect AC to completely unpower the camper.
Here's a URL so you can 'deep dive' searching this forum:

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=015066...95:_douuy_o5dq
There have been many posts regarding slide problems and the solutions. Hopefully the simple things I've posted will get things moving.
There are also some excellent youtube videos that explain options.
Post here what you've tried and what ultimately resolved your issue.
PullRite #4452 OE Adapter & #2700 SuperGlide Hitch
Stan&Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 07:18 PM   #3

its 2022 jayco pinacale, i check the batterys voltage tryed the over ride they said do, goes in about 8 '' , motor closees to ref. stops, the other mote keeps going.
Fundeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 07:20 PM   #4

Wife tells me your post says 2022 Pinnacle. It's in the title. DUH.. sorry... okay, you don't have swinteck for your largest slide. Swinteck is only used in the bedroom slide (same as my camper). Probably not important, problem is the slide won't go in, right? I'm guessing it's the batteries aren't 100%. Plug it in to AC and use the wall panels buttons. Good luck, fingers crossed.
Old 04-15-2022, 07:38 PM   #5

Climb a ladder and confirm there's nothing lying atop the slide and hanging it up from going in. Extend and retract asking someone to press the side that's not going in all the way. Look beneath the slide to confirm there's nothing below hanging it up too.
Old 04-15-2022, 07:38 PM   #6

slimrack system...manuals here https://support.lci1.com/slide-outs-support-slimrack

2017 Ram Cummins 3500, 4x4, Dually Aisin, 3.73
B&W hitch
Learjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 07:41 PM   #7

also...go all the way out...hold the switch for 5 seconds once slides stops at full extended or retracted position. Repeat several times to try to reset sync on motors.

2017 Ram Cummins 3500, 4x4, Dually Aisin, 3.73
B&W hitch
Learjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 06:51 AM   #8

Knock on wood, we haven't had any issues with our fridge slide, which is a Slimrack system as mentioned above. HOWEVER, we have had an issue with our Schwintek on the bonus room. It will go in about 6" and stop, and then you can typically make it go again. We have actually had to "push" it in at times. It's like it's too hard to move, and then it thinks that it's at closed, and it stops.

I'm wondering if the seals are actually too tight, and it can't overcome that force. I sprayed some slide lube on the Schwintek rails and that seemed to help, but have not sprayed anything on the seals yet. We'll need to keep an eye on that this camping season, and see what the issue is...
Old 04-16-2022, 10:22 AM   #9

2022 jayco pin.

I thought with Jayco going to a Slimrack system all these large slide issues would disappear.
2022 Chevy 3000HD Dmax
TxLoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 03:49 PM   #10

I'm waiting for my appointment details to get my Schwintek replaced with this system.

https://vroomslidesystems.com/vroom-slide-system/
kirkelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 04:11 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkelli View Post
I'm waiting for my appointment details to get my Schwintek replaced with this system.

https://vroomslidesystems.com/vroom-slide-system/
Yeah, just saw that today. Looks like a great system!!
cadman_ks is offline   Reply With Quote