Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-21-2021, 06:41 PM   #1

317RLOK Owners

Wanting to mount a TV in the outside kitchen. My model year is a 2019. For those that have already mounted a TV can you please provide the brand and model number or the link where you purchased it. I know from a previous post that someone mentioned you have to be sure and use a certain type of TV mount because there is no support behind the wall?? Thank you for your help.
mrlarson59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 06:17 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlarson59 View Post
Wanting to mount a TV in the outside kitchen. My model year is a 2019. For those that have already mounted a TV can you please provide the brand and model number or the link where you purchased it. I know from a previous post that someone mentioned you have to be sure and use a certain type of TV mount because there is no support behind the wall?? Thank you for your help.
I have 2021 RLOK. It had the small sticker showing where to drill for tv mount in outside kitchen. There was a wood backer behind that ( I drilled first to verify). Can’t get to rig to verify model numbers etc. I used the smallest cheapest mount from Walmart and a small tv from Costco. I also used some of the foam padding from the tv box to wedge in between top and bottom of tv to hopefully eliminate some of the stress from bouncing around during travel.
Roadpop is offline   Reply With Quote