Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-29-2016, 06:49 AM   #1

325 BHQS opinions

Just wondering if anyone has the 325 and their opinions, good and bad, on the unit. Thanks in advance
jhclark82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 07:44 AM   #2

I just purchased one a month ago. Only camped once. I got it with the 12 cuft fridge, 2nd ac, and the second awning, thermal windows and tire upgrade. the living /slash kitchen area has a great layout and worked great for us on the first trip. I was a little nervous about the bunk room being a little small but it actually worked great. I had three teenage girls and on 7 year old boy in it. The bath room has plenty of room and the front bedroom is nice as well. The outdoor kitchen worked out great also. the only thing I wish was different was the storage underneath. I wish it was larger. Overall I love the camper. Also its not too long at 38'8". A lot of the new ones are over 40 foot and to me thats getting just to big. Its also not to heavy and towed nicely with the moryde hitch.
chdlttl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 08:12 AM   #3

What are you towing with?
Old 05-29-2016, 08:19 AM   #4

I'm towing with a 2011 chevy dually. I think you would be fine with a newer 250/2500. Mine weighed in at 11650 from factory with about 2300 lbs of pin weight. Haven't weighed it loaded yet.
Old 05-29-2016, 08:37 AM   #5

Ok good. Ive got a 2015 chevy 2500. I am thinking about putting airbags on it just to keep it level.
We just ordered a 2017 2 weeks ago with basically the same set up minus the big fridge, we added the party sofa (mainly for the extra bed). I agree on the small storage underneath it seems to be smaller than others we looked at. Glad to hear about the bunk room as we have a 3 and 1yr old. This is our first 5er, moving up from a 30ft swift, I can'twait to take delivery but it seems like the time will take way too long!
Old 05-29-2016, 08:56 AM   #6

Well congrats on the new camper. We almost ordered a 17 as well but found a 16 that was just built so I got it. We love ours so far. I think you will probably be fine without airbags. Mine doesn't even squat truck to overloads springs. I think a 2500 would be a perfect fit.
Old 05-31-2016, 01:20 PM   #7

We just picked ours up Friday and camped over the long weekend! We love it! So happy with everything thus far. The only thing we are struggling with is the hookup for the tailgater. The setup for satellite is a bit different than our other camper.
toofunnie is offline   Reply With Quote