Originally Posted by Rckcrwlr
Now with mine out of sync and having to hip bump it to get it in each time,
This may be of some help to get the sync issue fixed.
I spoke with a Lippert Engineer. Here is how to fix out of sync Shwintec slides.
1. Move the slide all the way out. If one side stops as you are moving it out, release the button. Then continue to move it out. You may have to do this several times to get the slide out.
2. With slide fully extended, push button to retract.
3. Immediately upon hearing the motors whine, release button.
4. Press button to extend and hold for 5 seconds after all motor whine stops.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for 5-6 times.
Now retract the slide fully. Same as extending, if one side stops, release button and then retract more until slide is fully in.
6. Press button to extend slide and stop as soon as motor whine is heard.
7. Retract slide and hold button 5 seconds once all motor whine stops.
8. Repeat steps 6 & 7 for 5-6 cycles.
Enjoy your new working/synced slideout