Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 10-12-2015, 10:26 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: North Greenbush, NY
Posts: 642
The Carefree arm failures that I'm aware of were all caused by users leaving the awning level, and not tilted, during a rain storm... These awnings are designed for SHADE, and only a light rain....
__________________

Fire_Instructor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 12:13 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: smithville, ont.
Posts: 1,747
There was a rumored TSB for the ground control from this site.
TSB #15-007 pertains only to changing out a 15 amp circuit breaker to a 20amp on the remote control main circuit board.
There is no mention of the leveling system in the TSB notification.
__________________

__________________
2016 North Point 341RLTS
520watts of solar. Morningstar MPPT
2017 F-350 Platinum CC SRW
klassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 07:49 AM   #13
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire_Instructor View Post
The Carefree arm failures that I'm aware of were all caused by users leaving the awning level, and not tilted, during a rain storm... These awnings are designed for SHADE, and only a light rain....

Not trying to be snarky but awnings on my current and past rigs did not have to make the disclaimer that they are for SHADE. They came with a rain dump feature. They were all dometic.
trightmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 07:50 AM   #14
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by klassic View Post
There was a rumored TSB for the ground control from this site.

TSB #15-007 pertains only to changing out a 15 amp circuit breaker to a 20amp on the remote control main circuit board.

There is no mention of the leveling system in the TSB notification.

Thanks for the clarification
trightmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:31 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
nhfire152's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Whitesboro, NY
Posts: 140
TSB 15-008 is another bulletin that just came out. I got mine on Saturday I think. This one pertains to the Ground Control 3.0 and upgrading a circuit as well I believe.

Then just today I received yet another mailing from Jayco pertaining to the accessory hitch and a warning sticker that they would like to have installed about not towing a trailer or vehicle with your fiver.
nhfire152 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:43 PM   #16
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhfire152 View Post
TSB 15-008 is another bulletin that just came out. I got mine on Saturday I think. This one pertains to the Ground Control 3.0 and upgrading a circuit as well I believe.

Then just today I received yet another mailing from Jayco pertaining to the accessory hitch and a warning sticker that they would like to have installed about not towing a trailer or vehicle with your fiver.

So after receiving the TSB, do you take it back to the dealer to get it corrected?
trightmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:48 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: smithville, ont.
Posts: 1,747
Thanks for the update nhfire

I asked my dealer to look for that TSB.. It fell on deaf ears.
Now I have to go back again!
__________________
2016 North Point 341RLTS
520watts of solar. Morningstar MPPT
2017 F-350 Platinum CC SRW
klassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:57 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: York
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by klassic View Post
Thanks for the update nhfire

I asked my dealer to look for that TSB.. It fell on deaf ears.
Now I have to go back again!
According to customer service not all units are involved. You will receive a letter if your unit needs attention. You can call customer service with your VIN and they will tell you.
Knauby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 12:33 AM   #19
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 8
I picked up my 377 at the end of August the ground control works great the only problem I have just encountered is that my gas furnace won't lite because for some reason the gas line got passed under the hot water tank and has pinched it so it's now at the dealer to get fixed. I really enjoy my new Jayco North point.
Roadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 07:51 AM   #20
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
I picked up my 377 at the end of August the ground control works great the only problem I have just encountered is that my gas furnace won't lite because for some reason the gas line got passed under the hot water tank and has pinched it so it's now at the dealer to get fixed. I really enjoy my new Jayco North point.

Do you have the heat pump option you can use until the furnace gets fixed? Also would like to know is the AC really "whisper" quiet?(if you've used it yet)
__________________

trightmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.