Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 02-02-2016, 01:44 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Newark
Posts: 2
377RLBH Weight Limit

We are thinking about joining the Jayo club. We are interested in the 377RLBH, it fits our family perfect. My DW wanted to know if there was a weight limit to the loft bed. I tried looking but couldn't find anything on the interwebs. Any one have an idea? Also is there anything we should look out for before we purchase?

-Cliff
__________________

Jeepers128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 02:17 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Missouri City, The Republic of Texas
Posts: 3,007
Perhaps your dealer can ask Jayco.
__________________

__________________
Cheers,
T_

2013 F-350 CC SB 2WD 6.7PS
2013 Eagle Premier 351 RLTS
-SOLD- 2012 X23B
-SOLD- 2003 Ford Expedition 5.4, Bilstein shocks
RedHorse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 02:27 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
oldmanAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: AZ
Posts: 7,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepers128 View Post
We are thinking about joining the Jayo club. We are interested in the 377RLBH, it fits our family perfect. My DW wanted to know if there was a weight limit to the loft bed. I tried looking but couldn't find anything on the interwebs. Any one have an idea? Also is there anything we should look out for before we purchase?

-Cliff
Have you asked the dealer about the loft weight limit?

You didn't mention what trailer you currently have, your tow vehicle, and your RVing experience. Knowing that may help some to answer your 'anything else' question.
__________________
Sherm & Terry w/rescues Eydie (min Schnauzer) Steve RIP (std Poodle)
2015 Jay Flight 27RLS (Camped: 102 nights '15, 90 nights '16, 70 nights '17 so far)
2006 Ford F350 6.0 PSD, Lariat, 4WD, CC, LB, SRW, auto., Camper pkg.
oldmanAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 02:32 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Kahoneys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: LaCrescent, MN
Posts: 391
There is a sticker on our bunk bed saying it can hold up to 300lbs but nothing stating a weight limit in the loft.
__________________
2016 Northpoint 377rlbh
2016 Chevy 3500HD LTZ Diesel
Pullrite Super Glide
Beautiful Wife and Beautiful 4 YO Daughter
Kahoneys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 02:40 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Newark
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanAZ View Post
Have you asked the dealer about the loft weight limit?

You didn't mention what trailer you currently have, your tow vehicle, and your RVing experience. Knowing that may help some to answer your 'anything else' question.

We currently have a 2008 Outback 32BHDS. Bought it used in 2013 to "see" if we like camping and we LOVE it!

I have a 2004 F350 6.0 diesel
Jeepers128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 09:12 PM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: San Diego
Posts: 75
Loft Weight Limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepers128 View Post
We are thinking about joining the Jayo club. We are interested in the 377RLBH, it fits our family perfect. My DW wanted to know if there was a weight limit to the loft bed. I tried looking but couldn't find anything on the interwebs. Any one have an idea? Also is there anything we should look out for before we purchase?

-Cliff
According to the Jayco Factory the Loft weight limit is 600 pounds.

We looked at and evaluated a lot of fifth wheels and manufacturers before we ordered our 377RLBH which could be delivered some time this month.
__________________
2016 North Point 377RLBH, G rated Goodyears Fifth Airborne Pin Box
2016 RAM Laramie 3500 CC LB 4X4 Aisin CTD Rear Air
SoCADesertRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 09:16 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Magnolia Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Magnolia
Posts: 2,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCADesertRat View Post
According to the Jayco Factory the Loft weight limit is 600 pounds.

We looked at and evaluated a lot of fifth wheels and manufacturers before we ordered our 377RLBH which could be delivered some time this month.

Thanks for sharing that info. I wondered how much you could put up there when we bought but didn't worry about it since my kids each weigh 65 pounds and under.
__________________

__________________
2016 North Point 377 RLBH, with a few mods
2014 Ford F350 Platinum, CC, 6.7PSD, DRW, air bags, Curt Q25 hitch

Magnolia Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.