Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-14-2021, 09:19 PM   #1

3rd A/C Unit 2021 Jayco North Point

I had a 3rd AC unit installed in my north point when it was being manufactured. Was up on the roof today looking at the AC units and the one in the very front looks like it has never been turned on. Even though the other two have been running for a month. My jayco command center on the iPad only shows controls for 2 AC units. I was wondering if any one knows how I can figure out how to turn it on or what the issue is?
emw722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 08:02 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by emw722 View Post
I had a 3rd AC unit installed in my north point when it was being manufactured. Was up on the roof today looking at the AC units and the one in the very front looks like it has never been turned on. Even though the other two have been running for a month. My jayco command center on the iPad only shows controls for 2 AC units. I was wondering if any one knows how I can figure out how to turn it on or what the issue is?
How can you tell that it has never been turned on just by looking at it?! I would think there would be a wall switch for it.
2017 RAM 3500 DRW DIESEL/AISIN 4.10 AIR BAGS
B&W COMPANION TURN OVER BALL HITCH
Formerly from Sequim, WA
AKRUEBBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 08:18 AM   #3

Quote:

Our 2021 Pinnacle has 3 as well. No wall switches though. All controlled from the BMPRO and labeled individually for power and temp control. What i found interesting and confusing is that although you see the three units on the roof, indoors you only have the one big filter box or whatever you call it. The one you see with folks doing the RV air thing. The tech on the PDI showed us the smaller side filter vents to the side on the ceiling for the other two. I am guessing this big one also has the heat pump option
Old 08-17-2021, 04:01 PM   #4

Quote:
Sounds like they installed the third A/C but didn't add it to your JayCommand or it is set as number two.

Follow this to add the 3rd A/C to your JayCommand system.
https://p15.zdusercontent.com/attach...zZG5h8_0WTDQzQ

The Serial number will be the numbers on the black sticker just outside your front door (if it's the same as mine) but my system already had the serial number in there anyways.
jhardin80 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jayco, jayco northpoint