Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-11-2017, 05:12 PM   #1

Aberdeen RV in MS

Not sure where the best place to ask.

Going to look at some 5th wheels at Aberdeen RV in Mississippi.
Has anyone had any dealings with them?
2naEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 06:25 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2naEagle View Post
Not sure where the best place to ask.

Going to look at some 5th wheels at Aberdeen RV in Mississippi.
Has anyone had any dealings with them?
Checked there before i bought current rig from Burton in Calera. Their lowest price was higher.
2016 Ford F250 (TOTALED BY DRUNK DRIVER)
US Army Retired (27 yrs). AT&T Retired (16 yrs)

fowl8717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:58 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fowl8717 View Post
Checked there before i bought current rig from Burton in Calera. Their lowest price was higher.
Had any service work done at Burton? Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
twadd10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 07:15 AM   #4

My wife and I purchased our 2016 Seneca 37FS from Aberdeen RV last September. Doug Thomson gave us a fair trade in price on our TT which made the deal easier to complete. Since we live 2 1/2 hrs away any little issues with the unit they ship replacement parts to us. Currently our inverter took a dump, Greg the service manager is working to get a replacement in so we can drive in for a quick r & r. So all in all to us, we feel they are good Jayco dealer and easy to work with after the sale which makes life good.

ed
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
2019 Silverado High Country 4x4 Crew Cab
Australian Cattle dogs Zan & Tre
ed4ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 07:27 AM   #5

Yes, they did some warranty work two times on my last rig. What I liked is that the guy who runs the service side did not BS me when I called for service. He told me it woud be two weeks before he could get me in. In two weeks let me know to bring it in, did the work and I got my rig back. The work was quality and and they did not give me the run around. Lyle, the service manager, made me feel like they really cared about doing a quality job. Their service side is the main reason I bought a second 5er from them. I live in Crane Hill on Smith Lake and looked in Huntsville, Aberdeen, Camping World Calera and Burton beat them hands down. All 4 of them are about the same distance from my house.
2016 Ford F250 (TOTALED BY DRUNK DRIVER)
US Army Retired (27 yrs). AT&T Retired (16 yrs)

fowl8717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 11:28 AM   #6

I purchased a 321RLTS from them about 3 years ago. Had warrenty work done twice and was completly satisfied both times. Also had the infamous front cap fading problem and was handled in a very satisfactory manner. I would not hesitate to buy from them again.
Papa Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:45 PM   #7

Just got in from Aberdeen RV. We decided on the North Point 315RLTS. 387 was just to big for what we needed.
Tommy was very nice as was everyone. Having some extra things done so will update on the hole experience later. As of now very satisfied.
Old 01-13-2017, 03:21 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fowl8717 View Post
Yes, they did some warranty work two times on my last rig. What I liked is that the guy who runs the service side did not BS me when I called for service. He told me it woud be two weeks before he could get me in. In two weeks let me know to bring it in, did the work and I got my rig back. The work was quality and and they did not give me the run around. Lyle, the service manager, made me feel like they really cared about doing a quality job. Their service side is the main reason I bought a second 5er from them. I live in Crane Hill on Smith Lake and looked in Huntsville, Aberdeen, Camping World Calera and Burton beat them hands down. All 4 of them are about the same distance from my house.
Lyle is my go to guy for my service work. He and Burton's have treated me well for the past 6+ years.

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS, Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50X, TST Systems 507 TPMS, RV Flex Armor Roof
edatlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 09:06 PM   #9
Lee

I bought mine from there. Nothing but good things from them so far.
Old 01-23-2017, 08:58 PM   #10

Picked up new trailer. Salesman was very nice. He worked with me on line Giving me information when others just wanted information. This was a trade and cash deal so all went good in the finance department.
They were supposed to raise the trailer up to the bottom adjustment holes and install a Dexter heavy duty wet bolt kit. When I got there and looked under the trailer it only had the shackles and bolts in the middle at the equalizer. I had to show them what needed to be done and wait 2 hours for this to get done.

Now they were very apologetic and worked hard to get it done. But I was very disappointed in that.

The walk through went well and all appears to be in working order.

I'm a pretty easy going guy. Things do go wrong at times so no big complaints. Just disappointed that the one thing I really want done was done half A$$.
Old 01-24-2017, 09:10 AM   #11

I've used Burton's since I bought my TT except for one time. I went to CW, but never again....Just carried mine back to Burton's. Lyle in service in tops...
fielro is offline   Reply With Quote