Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-08-2018, 06:09 AM   #141

I have a Eagle 321RSTS on order since March 20. Original delivery date when ordered was the first of May. Dealer told me last week that it will be completed on June 6. Now we are told they have a supplier part issue and it will be another week until complete.
RipinSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 06:57 AM   #142

Sounds just like what they were telling us with our 2019 Pinnacle 38 REFS that we have on order. Our original completion date was May 31 and when I spoke with Jayco yesterday it wasn’t completed until June 7 looks like they are running behind about a week because of not having all the parts.
Kimhazelwood2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 08:11 AM   #143

Well got an email from my dealer saying our 2019 Pinnacle 38 REFS should be here Monday and we can pick it up Thursday WOOP WOOP!!
Kimhazelwood2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 07:22 PM   #144

Well I started this thread on the 4th of March and we picked up our new pinnacle 36KPTS Friday. 107 days from having the dealer change an existing order that they placed on January 29th a total of 142 days a little over 20 weeks. The pdi went well. A big shout out to our salesman Phil at Camping World in Davenport, Iowa who was always talking to Jayco and us. Another shout out to the service department there as they received delivery of our Pinnacle Thursday at noon, cleaned it went through all systems and even installed a progressive hard wired surge protector so we could go camping Friday night. We are very happy to be camping again. This Pinnacle Is amazing. It was worth the wait.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:55 PM   #145

Great news! Congrats!. Still waiting for the build date on mine. Probly a couple of months! Let us know how you like the new shower setup.
priv8pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 10:48 AM   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philbert View Post
Well I started this thread on the 4th of March and we picked up our new pinnacle 36KPTS Friday. 107 days from having the dealer change an existing order that they placed on January 29th a total of 142 days a little over 20 weeks. The pdi went well. A big shout out to our salesman Phil at Camping World in Davenport, Iowa who was always talking to Jayco and us. Another shout out to the service department there as they received delivery of our Pinnacle Thursday at noon, cleaned it went through all systems and even installed a progressive hard wired surge protector so we could go camping Friday night. We are very happy to be camping again. This Pinnacle Is amazing. It was worth the wait.
Great news! Happy Camping.
prm99v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 07:23 AM   #147

Did you happen to inquire as to why the shower stall walls aren't attached to the walls and seem to float? We are on our first weekend shakedown trip. The dealer didn't know why they didn't have the panels glued to the walls. I noticed that there is gaps where the bottom of the front and back panels where they meet the bottom shower pan are not caulked properly and I can actually be pulled away from the wall. One more item on the small list of minor things for the dealer to fix. Just can't understand why they did it that way.
Debbie7134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:53 AM   #148

How are the new Carefree of Colorado awnings? just wondering if its an upgrade or the same thing only different company?
The new baths look amazing, but did notice in the new 360 degree images on the 36KPTS the glass wall did seem to float there. I tried not to pass judgment because I've not seen it live. Keep us posted on how that work out on your trip. Little bit of clear calking would likely be all the dealer would do if not done at the factory.
barracuda69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 12:59 PM   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by barracuda69 View Post
How are the new Carefree of Colorado awnings? just wondering if its an upgrade or the same thing only different company?
Carefree are no better nor worse than the Dometic awnings IMO.. They're all about the same quality. The newer power awnings are pretty flimsy compared to the manual awnings of the past.
Old 06-27-2018, 07:26 PM   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie7134 View Post
Did you happen to inquire as to why the shower stall walls aren't attached to the walls and seem to float? We are on our first weekend shakedown trip. The dealer didn't know why they didn't have the panels glued to the walls. I noticed that there is gaps where the bottom of the front and back panels where they meet the bottom shower pan are not caulked properly and I can actually be pulled away from the wall. One more item on the small list of minor things for the dealer to fix. Just can't understand why they did it that way.
Our shower walls are like that also.... not glued well. Our dealer noticed the lack of sealant and got approval from Jayco to add clear silicone to various areas. Other than that and a few minor things we love it. We will take it back to dealer in October for warranty work prior to heading to Florida in December.
Old 06-28-2018, 06:49 AM   #151

So our 377, originally ordered on April 19 with delivery date of July 1-10, is not even built yet. Delivery is now moved out to August 1-10. Talked to Jayco yesterday, they are finishing up a run tomorrow (don't know which model), plant is closed all next week, and starting a run of 120 377s July 9. Ours is supposed to be in the first ten built. Ugh. Glad we haven't made any reservations for anyplace yet.

Geno & Linda
Roscoe, Badger & Ella, the 3 Rat Terrors
2019 North Point 377RLBH
2017 F-350 King Ranch Powerstroke
2reiners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 08:02 AM   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2reiners View Post
So our 377, originally ordered on April 19 with delivery date of July 1-10, is not even built yet. Delivery is now moved out to August 1-10. Talked to Jayco yesterday, they are finishing up a run tomorrow (don't know which model), plant is closed all next week, and starting a run of 120 377s July 9. Ours is supposed to be in the first ten built. Ugh. Glad we haven't made any reservations for anyplace yet.

You should have the skirting back in the front and maybe the reverse lights that are supposed to now be on the them but have not been on any of the early 2019s. Little consolation for the waiting.

Tow Rig: 2015 Ford F-450 Platinum, airbags, B&W Companion hitch for factory puck system.
prm99v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 08:18 AM   #153

I’ll toss our story into the mix:
  1. Ordered 30.5MBOK on March 30
  2. Initial ship date was May 29
  3. Ship date moved to June 5
  4. On June 11 told by dealer it is going through final inspection
  5. On June 25 call Jayco directly and am told it’s just waiting on a few things
  6. On June 26 dealer calls to say it is complete and waiting to ship
  7. Still no notification of shipment

To quote the late, great Tom Petty, “the waaaaiting is the hardest part.”
Nights Camped Last Year: 37
Each is offline   Reply With Quote