Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-18-2017, 08:18 AM   #1

Anyone excited about the NP 385TH?

I have been trying to get information on this new model. The floor plan is listed with the 2018s online but did not make the brochure. I want to be able to travel with my Harley without giving up all the lost space of the garage. This looks like it will be the perfect combination for me. Also with myself being 6'8" tall the North Point has a ceiling height of 6'10". I spoke with a Jayco sales manager and they were supposed to start building the prototype last week. Montana High Country and Momentum both make this floor plan but do not have as much headroom. If anyone has any insight on this model I would be glad to hear it.
scidlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 04:18 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by scidlik View Post
I have been trying to get information on this new model. The floor plan is listed with the 2018s online but did not make the brochure. I want to be able to travel with my Harley without giving up all the lost space of the garage. This looks like it will be the perfect combination for me. Also with myself being 6'8" tall the North Point has a ceiling height of 6'10". I spoke with a Jayco sales manager and they were supposed to start building the prototype last week. Montana High Country and Momentum both make this floor plan but do not have as much headroom. If anyone has any insight on this model I would be glad to hear it.
I know my dad is looking at that model after I bought my 377, just waiting on pictures now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
enmity02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 09:40 AM   #3

I have looked at both the momentum and the Montana high country and these are great options for 1 motorcycle or ATV. The momentum is a big trailer with 3 axles and 18,000 GVW and MSRP north of 100,000.00 .Montana high country is a little smaller and lighter but has very little floor space around bed and bed is on a lift that would make getting in bed a climb if toy was not removed. I'm interested on the specs for jayco and will take a look when they are available. Most toy haulers have little or no living space and no eating area that isn't a temporary table. Theese style haulers give you a option of a reg. floor plan and a toy.
Haul n it all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 12:24 PM   #4
KAR

Solitude 374TH may be worth looking at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:12 PM   #5

The Solitude and the Momentum both look nice but only have 6'6" headroom in the front living. For most that is plenty but I am 6'8" so it just won't work. The High Country is 6'5" in the front living. With a Harley Street Glide I feel you should still be able to lower the bed without removing the bike.
scidlik is offline   Reply With Quote