Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-08-2020, 07:31 AM   #21

Sorry for the sidebar...but just a quick thought and advice from a frustrating experience. I had to learn this the hard way but luckily I was in my driveway when my auto level was completely non-functional, there should be a manual operation option on your Lippert leveling systems (hopefully all manufactures do this and may only apply to hydraulic systems). My toy hauler was attached to my truck when the landing gear rams would not extend (different issue than the OP), spent a while researching Lippert's website and chasing down the right tools/equipment to work them manually to get the camper off my truck. Those tools and the directions for operation never left my truck after that, just in case they were needed again.

I just read the posts above and started to feel the frustration of that day creep in....haha...ha
MidMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 07:41 AM   #22

I have just got a new Pinnacle, I opened the side wall inside the storage bay to see where things were located. I found part of my heating duct had fallen off the duct manifold. It's just held on with tape and the tape let go. I used a couple of pop rivets and new tape to reattach it. You might look to see if you have a similar problem.
Ken Stanion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 09:01 AM   #23

Just bought our 2021 Eagle 330RSTS TT in August and had it to the dealer 3 times within the first month: 1) power jack wasn't working at all -- had to manually hitch to our truck (ugh). they agreed it was a faulty unit and replaced it; 2) our residential refrigerator's water and ice maker wasn't working. They said they would have to "schedule" the Whirlpool contractor out to get it working as they are not "licensed" to work on it. Q: Why in the world would they install the residential refrigerator and then not ensure ALL pieces / parts were working correctly before delivering our unit to us? We were dumb and didn't ask them to demonstrate that part when doing our walkthru. Have yet to return this to them for "scheduling". 3) Hubby hit something when parking without me, his spotter, and took off part of the rear end molding. When we took it back, they fixed the molding but didn't completely caulk it...we had to finish the caulking so rain wouldn't penetrate the wood underneath.

Our auto level on the jack doesn't work either. I have to do it via the inside Command Center or on my iPhone. It works sometimes, but not always. Unsure why.
dlrhodes533 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 09:24 AM   #24

Wow, I feel your pain. It seems there might be a problem with the Jaycommand as it relates to auto-level and in our case the heater as well. I'm headed back to the dealership tomorrow with our new rig for these and a few other issues. We just took delivery of our Eagle HT 28.5RSTS in October. I'll post again with anything I find out. Thanks for your post. Bob & Sabra.
Evoman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 06:08 AM   #25

It works fine from the basement control only when phone is not connected.
Joem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 02:42 AM   #26

Hi All - 2021 Eagle 5th wheel with Jaycommand here. The auto level system does not function properly. I can start the process from the basement control or the app on my phone but every time the rear jacks start to move it throws an error.

Anyone here hany any dealer or service tech updates? from anyone here
jxwilliamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 08:46 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxwilliamson View Post
Hi All - 2021 Eagle 5th wheel with Jaycommand here. The auto level system does not function properly. I can start the process from the basement control or the app on my phone but every time the rear jacks start to move it throws an error.

Anyone here hany any dealer or service tech updates? from anyone here

What is the error? On the 21’s is it still an electric system as on previous years?
2022 Chevy 3000HD Dmax
TxLoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 08:19 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxLoser View Post
What is the error? On the 21’s is it still an electric system as on previous years?
The error on the BMPro says "Jacks not properly configured". This is part of the issue in that I cannot see or come to know the actually Lippert error that is occurring because I don't have full feature capable Lippert panel only the Quick Panel.

The system is electric on my unit.
Old 03-16-2021, 08:43 AM   #29

Did you get your fridge water/ice problem resolved? On our coach, they hadn't set the selector valve in the kitchen island to send water to the fridge. Once I showed the techs in our PDI the problem, they had it fixed in less than 5 minutes.
jbs-summerville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 10:01 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxwilliamson View Post
The error on the BMPro says "Jacks not properly configured". This is part of the issue in that I cannot see or come to know the actually Lippert error that is occurring because I don't have full feature capable Lippert panel only the Quick Panel.

The system is electric on my unit.
Update - replacing the left rear jack including the motor solved my auto leveling issues.
Old 03-26-2021, 12:42 PM   #31

Thanks for following up. Glad that worked out.
2022 Chevy 3000HD Dmax
TxLoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 06:56 PM   #32

following ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evoman55 View Post
We just got our 2021 Eagle HT 28.5RSTS. We love the 5er but have run into a nonfunctional auto level when using the panel in the basement compartment. Luckily we downloaded the "Jaycommand" app on our smart phones and then everything worked jut fine from the phone only. Anyone else have that problem? Is this a Jaycommand thing? Bob & Sabra.
XMEDIC73 is offline   Reply With Quote