Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-14-2021, 01:13 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marko View Post
Battery Reconnection Update

I put the battery back in the rig yesterday and placed the white wire on the negative post with no explosions. Lol. My battery came in at 12.4 after sitting on a Battery Tender the last for months. Going to add to the battery 100 amp solar panels to keep the batteries top off while sitting in my driveway. I am hopping this will be a successful journey into solar and off grid glamping.

So thanks to all who responded to my question. I really do appreciate this Jayco users group.

Sincerely,

Marko
Quick thought, while you are going through the work of putting in 100 watts, why not bump up to 200 watts? Most of the work will be running wires and hooking everything up. I started with 100 watts and even with careful conservation of energy for two people the system struggled to keep up.
Old 03-15-2021, 07:31 AM   #22

You could disconnect the White wire and try everything. This might give an indication where it goes.
jmichal is offline   Reply With Quote