Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-03-2021, 03:39 PM   #1

BMPro Code 88 and No Power

We just took delivery of our new North Point 310RLTS on Thursday and today when we went to the trailer we're getting a code 88 on the BMPro Control Panel and nothing is working. The manual says to contact the dealer but it's sunday so they're closed. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this?

Everything was working fine yesterday. We're not on shore power but we do have the solar package with 2 batteries plus an ONAN 5500 generator. I did not disconnect the battery and we did have pretty good winds yesterday with a bit of rain. I didn't see any water anywhere but wondering if something got shorted out.

Tripping the breaker at the batteries shuts everything off but when I reset the breaker the code 88 immediately comes back. I'm leaving the power disconnected for an hour or so to see if that resets something.
stevenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 02:44 PM   #2

The Dealership thinks it may just be dead batteries since I'm not on shore power. I have a 15-50 amp dogbone on order from amazon so will report back here in a few days once I can get it connected to shore power.
Old 04-11-2021, 04:16 PM   #3
CwD

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenic View Post
The Dealership thinks it may just be dead batteries since I'm not on shore power. I have a 15-50 amp dogbone on order from amazon so will report back here in a few days once I can get it connected to shore power.
Stevenic, I have the same issue now. How did you get this fixed?
Thanks,

Craig

CwD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 03:27 PM   #4

I just had to plug into shore power. Once I plugged into a 15 amp circuit everything immediately started working.