Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-09-2021, 09:40 PM   #1

BMPRO draw pattern

We were gone today and when we came back to the coach the BMPro panel was off and now it shows to start android draw your pattern with six dots showing. We don’t know what to do we’ve never drawn a pattern is there a default pattern? I’ve shut off the 12 V and unplug the electric and used a paperclip to reset the tablet all to no avail. The app on my phone makes everything work fine we just can’t use the tablet is there a code that we don’t know about?
Randyman69357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 04:23 AM   #2

That's a security setting someone enabled. For example, you can set a PIN, password, or 'pattern'. Using your finger, 'draw' a line from one dot to another then to another then to another.
When this 'feature' is turned on, the user is asked to enter the patter twice... exactly the same, twice. If they don't do it exactly the same it isn't enabled. Is there someone else in your party (teenager?) that turned this feature on and is playing a 'joke' on you?
PullRite #4452 OE Adapter & #2700 SuperGlide Hitch
Stan&Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 04:54 AM   #3

BMPro controller reset hole illustrated

There may be a 'reset' on your wall panel. Some models have it, looks like a paper-clip will fit into the small hole. Here is a list of the different models' owner's manuals: https://teambmpro.com/product-manuals/ - Mine does not have the small hole (I can't see one). In the picture below, the manual says #7 is the reset hole. If there is no reset on yours, your next option might be to contact the BMPro support for instructions at: https://teambmpro.com/contact-bmpro-usa/

Fortunately, if you have an IOS or ANDROID device, you can 'pair' it to your system and perform the actions required without the BMPro Controller until you can gain access again.
Attached Thumbnails
BMProController.png  
PullRite #4452 OE Adapter & #2700 SuperGlide Hitch
Stan&Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 05:03 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan&Sharon View Post
There may be a 'reset' on your wall panel. Some models have it, looks like a paper-clip will fit into the small hole. Here is a list of the different models' owner's manuals: https://teambmpro.com/product-manuals/ - Mine does not have the small hole (I can't see one). In the picture below, the manual says #7 is the reset hole. If there is no reset on yours, your next option might be to contact the BMPro support for instructions at: https://teambmpro.com/contact-bmpro-usa/

Fortunately, if you have an IOS or ANDROID device, you can 'pair' it to your system and perform the actions required without the BMPro Controller until you can gain access again.
you have one, just hard to see.

https://p15.zdusercontent.com/attach...2YxcbM_6MHzq2A
Old 10-10-2021, 07:56 AM   #5

No, we don’t have any kids. Using the paper clip hole didn’t do anything but restart it to the screen wanting you to draw your code. Finally it started to say after 9 more tries your data will be erased. I had nothing that I installed so figured that might get me back to a point where I could reinstall the JAYCOMMAND app and move on. It did and I was able to reinstall the JAYCOMMAND app and am back in business. I still don’t know why that code screen came up and who had programmed a code. Maybe the dealership? Needless to say there is no code now
Randyman69357 is offline   Reply With Quote