Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-18-2023, 05:06 PM   #41

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learjet View Post
It's all in this thread so as not to keep repeating ourselves.

This is off thread, and too lazy to search for it, you mentioned how to turn off the tablet, can't remember the sequence, but I did it after our last trip after it went in the boot loop sequence after getting home. Today, a week later, I hit the start sequence and it came back in the boot loop mode. About 15 minutes later, the tablet is back!
Old 04-19-2023, 07:14 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadman_ks View Post
We are going to pick ours up on Monday. I wonder if they have replaced the tablet or not???
Well, we went to pick it up on Monday, and they told us the tablet was fine, and they didn't need to replace it. I WAS 100% SURE THAT WAS GOING TO BE THEIR ANSWER. At any rate, the DW decided that she wanted to have a walk thru to make sure that everything was done.

Guess what, they can't put out the slides, BECAUSE (drum roll), the tablet AND the coach batteries are DEAD!!!

Technician comes out with his external battery pack, and the tablet comes on immediately to the BMPro screen, and then it mysteriously goes into a screen that I've never seen, and I wish I had taken a pic, but it was a HUGE battery charging icon. Hummm... After about 30 seconds, it BOOTS up, and he's able to control the slides!!

I believe that I have to eat crow on this one. It does appear that the unit turns itself off after a period of time (not for sure what that is, others have said 2 hours), and when power is restored, it comes back on.

At any rate, our tablet appears to be working at the moment, so, we will see...
Old 04-20-2023, 06:45 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learjet View Post
If you have the buttons below the table...cycle to "OF" press "EXT" and the tablet will power down all the way. Press 1 to wake.

Verified this yesterday....this is what I would do if I were removing power from the RV.

X2, tried it on mine and it worked!!
Old 04-20-2023, 06:46 AM   #44

On the BMPRO panel in the 2022 310 RLTS, look under the front bottom to the right side. There will be a small hole you can push a paperclip in upward toward the 12 o'clock position. Its a recessed reset tab for the BMPRO. Your settings should remain unchanged, as its just a reboot.
Old 04-20-2023, 08:24 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learjet
If you have the buttons below the table...cycle to "OF" press "EXT" and the tablet will power down all the way. Press 1 to wake.

Verified this yesterday....this is what I would do if I were removing power from the RV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlag View Post
X2, tried it on mine and it worked!!
I still have not been able to make this work. I need to try again...
Old 05-01-2023, 06:23 AM   #46

I appreciate the information you provide. I have just changed my battery out for the second time. What I don't understand is my camper, 2022 Silverstar, is plugged into shore power and yet my BMPRO tablet dies. How are these powered?
Silverstar12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 06:32 AM   #47

Not totally sure on the power source. I would like to think the BMPRO is hard wired to the 12v side. However just like the boxed wall light switches in the bedroom and living area of my 310. They may be battery powered. I would call the service dept. where you purchased your rig and as a tech. They have been helpful to me a few times.
Old 05-02-2023, 05:19 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverstar12 View Post
I appreciate the information you provide. I have just changed my battery out for the second time. What I don't understand is my camper, 2022 Silverstar, is plugged into shore power and yet my BMPRO tablet dies. How are these powered?

If connected to shore power it should be charging. Mine I have had off the camper and recharged with an AC wall charger 3 times now. Waiting on a new one from dealer.
Old 05-03-2023, 08:46 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlag View Post
If connected to shore power it should be charging. Mine I have had off the camper and recharged with an AC wall charger 3 times now. Waiting on a new one from dealer.
Did you have to bring the camper in to get a replacement? My camper remains plugged in to shorepower, yet twice in one year the tablet has died. Thanks to your instructions, I have replaced the battery and got it running. This is not something I should have to always worry about. The BMPRO folks responded to me once and then crickets.
Silverstar12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 03:46 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverstar12 View Post
Did you have to bring the camper in to get a replacement? My camper remains plugged in to shorepower, yet twice in one year the tablet has died. Thanks to your instructions, I have replaced the battery and got it running. This is not something I should have to always worry about. The BMPRO folks responded to me once and then crickets.

No, my dealer is 325 miles away and he is aware of the issues with it. In my case, while at the dealership, and having warranty work done, then ran the camper batteries down to 9V. How do I know? The Jaycommand app gave them away, and I happened to see it from home. He is ordering a new one and sending to me. BMPRO is not a lot of help I have found.