Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-15-2021, 03:12 PM   #1

Calibrating leveling system

Need help.
I have a Eagle 319MLOK 2021 with a 4 point leveling system. I ca not find any instruction on how to calibrate what i have.

The panel for the controls in the basement is as follows.
Arrow up and down buttons. By pressing these 2 at the same time energizes it. Then there is an auto level button, hitch height button, and retract all jacks. No manual button or controls and no on and off button.

According to everything i have found you are supposed to level Manually which i did with the tablet inside the coach. Then turn power off to control in basement hit the Manual up button 5 time and manual down button 5 times. Thief the unit will beep and show zeros on display again I don’t have this.

Can anyone help me.
Toolguy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 04:31 PM   #2

Jayco can tell you exactly what you have, the mfr can then tell you exactly what you need to know and send you the manual in pdf etc. This was you have authoritatve info.

Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 07:57 AM   #3

From the online manual https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws...cd_0001519.pdf

Zero Point Calibration
The “Zero Point” is the programmed point that the trailer will return to each time the Auto Level feature is used. The “Zero Point” must be programmed prior to using the Auto Level feature to ensure the proper
operation of the system. The "Zero Point" feature is only available on the OneControl Touch Panel and OneControl App with this system. (Figs. 17-22 depict OneControl Touch Panel.)
Note: Prior to starting this procedure, double check all connections on the controller, jacks, and touch panel.
Note: When calibrating Zero Point, the user has full manual control over the jacks. See “Basic Jack Operation - Manual Mode” to adjust to the desired level position. Press the enter button to set.
FireguyEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 09:42 AM   #4

Also, I've learned you'll never get "perfection" - perfectly level, 100% of the time. So don't let minor adjustments set you off on a question to reset the null.
Old 08-16-2021, 10:26 AM   #5

This guide outlines the instructions to perform a Zero point calibration on a compatible leveling system.
1. Go to the Motor Settings page by pressing the “Settings” icon in the top right of the Home Page.
2. Click the Motor Settings.
This is available on selected models
3. Click the "START" button.
This puts the leveler in the Zero calibration mode which will be indicated by the status message
"Calibration Active"
Note: Click and hold this button for half a second to activate the function.
4. Move Jacks until RV is level
5. Set the Zero point by Clicking and holding the “SET” button.
Note: Press and hold this button for half a second to activate the function.
The leveler will take a few seconds to calibrate and the status will return to "Idle" when complete.
Flashdman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 02:06 PM   #6

Thanks the next i am at the 5er i will give it a shot.

I emailed Jayco and I am still waiting.

I also talked to my dealer and he was uncertain with the new BMpro system.
Old 08-23-2021, 07:00 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolguy5 View Post
Thanks the next i am at the 5er i will give it a shot.

I emailed Jayco and I am still waiting.

I also talked to my dealer and he was uncertain with the new BMpro system.

I have the exact 5er... the instructions posted above are correct and you will be able to zero it with no issues.
Camperdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 07:40 AM   #8

Flasdman II THANKS
I was able to get out last weekend. I followed your instructions and it worked great.
Old 09-10-2021, 01:51 PM   #9

I’ll be interested to hear how you do with any manual individual jack adjustments. I have a new 317rlok and when I attempt to individually raise a single jack to level things I often get an “out of stroke” error message. So far I’m not a big fan of the auto level system. It raises the whole camper completely off the ground. Leaving your tires on the ground with some weight on them seems much more “stable” than having them all six inches off the ground.
Retiredtotravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 07:32 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retiredtotravel View Post
I’ll be interested to hear how you do with any manual individual jack adjustments. I have a new 317rlok and when I attempt to individually raise a single jack to level things I often get an “out of stroke” error message. So far I’m not a big fan of the auto level system. It raises the whole camper completely off the ground. Leaving your tires on the ground with some weight on them seems much more “stable” than having them all six inches off the ground.
When i set up I put blocks under the jacks. This way they do not have far to travel. I believe they only have about a 6 inch stroke.

I jacked the trailer up side to side using both front and rear jacks to remove wheels to install shocks. Received no errors. Again I put blocks under so travel was minimum. The more the jacks are extended the more movement you will when moving around inside.

I usually start out with about 1 to 2 inch clearance on blocks in rear. The front i usually drop extensions about 10 to 12 holes before disconnecting from truck and engaging jacks.

I am interested how you set up.