Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-19-2023, 03:57 PM   #1

Covers for 29.5 bhds

What covers do you all use for yours. Looking for one that fits good. I currently have an ADCO that doesn't fit good and was sized by mfg specs. This one tore all to heck I think by not fitting properly.

I might just go coverless like I thought about in the first place
Chainfall78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 07:35 PM   #2

Interested in this as well. However, I have heard conflicting information. Some people say to cover your RV and others say not to. Anyone have a good answer?
MadGasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 07:48 PM   #3

Keeping water and dirt off your roof is the key to longevity. Typical cloth covers are a huge hassle, usually last about a year or 2 and often don't get put on because they are a pain.

If you can afford it, a Carolina Carport is SO much easier. Metal costs are outrageous right now, but they might come back down. I spent $2400 about 8 years ago for my 32' carport. My camper is parked out of the elements about 310-320 nights a year. Sun off the roof, rain off the roof, less debris on the roof to make black streaks, tires out of the sun, paint less faded, etc. My 2015 camper looks better than most of my friends newer campers, simply because of less UV light and dirt...
spoon059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 10:20 PM   #4

I have a Carolina carports for my vehicles. Property restraints prevent me from using a "hard" cover over my RV
Chainfall78 is offline   Reply With Quote