Originally Posted by Jim Smyth
I then looked at the side mounted light and seen a dead moth in the bottom. Couldnt figure out how to take that apart so I just left it for now. Total time spent fixing there sin was about 1 hour. But when I did have the lights apart over the table the inside light unit was a LED and was glued together and I was unable to get it apart so I just left it as it.
Thanks Jim. I'm not having any luck removing the bulb either. Don't understand why they would glue it in place.
As for the wall light, I removed that from the wall and turned it upside down and shook the bugs out.