Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-26-2019, 06:55 PM   #1

Dish tailgater on 2019 pinnacle

I’m still stumped...pinnacle has 3 TVs...I have a dish tailgater...can only figure out how to get dish to main tv in LR...there has to be a way to get tv signal to other TVs...antenna on rv doesn’t pick up anything while camping...help please
cdjenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 07:15 PM   #2

I have a Eagle HT 28.5 RSTS and had to run a HDMI cable to the other TV . You could try a wireless HDMI transmitter/ receiver , I couldn't get one to work to my satification.
hyperactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 09:06 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperactive View Post
I have a Eagle HT 28.5 RSTS and had to run a HDMI cable to the other TV . You could try a wireless HDMI transmitter/ receiver , I couldn't get one to work to my satification.
How did you run HDMI cable to other tv....just string it through the rv on floor?
cdjenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 05:18 AM   #4

Yes, I bought a HDMI splitter for the back of the receiver and ran the cable down thru the floor and up thru the wall to the TV. My reciver is a Wally and it only has a HDMI output, I thought about looking for a HDMI to coax adapter but this way is better because you don't have to have a switch or turn off the antennas amplifier. You can switch from tv antenna to satellite with your remote just by using the source button. Amazon has long HDMI cable.
hyperactive is offline   Reply With Quote