Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-08-2021, 05:14 AM   #1

Eagle ht

If I have a Jayco eagle Ht 2020 do I need the bmpro app or the one control app to update and operate my rv. The dealership told me bmpro but its asking for firmware update and the rv wont update system but was working on the app until it requested updates.
LITTLELULU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 05:23 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITTLELULU View Post
If I have a Jayco eagle Ht 2020 do I need the bmpro app or the one control app to update and operate my rv. The dealership told me bmpro but its asking for firmware update and the rv wont update system but was working on the app until it requested updates.

This is from another thread but illustrates what you need to do perfectly. Once the App is updated it will launch into the Firmware update on its own. Thanks To Stan&Sharon for this.

Originally Posted by Loomis077 View Post
I cannot get the BMPro firmware to update
The BMPro wall panel is actually a google Android tablet on my rig. Notice at the bottom of the screen is a triangle, circle and square. press the circle to open the desktop. Drag your finger up from the bottom to show what's installed on the tablet and select 'Settings' then in Network, sign the tablet into WIFI. Next open google's PlayStore (you'll need to create a google login if you don't have one). Finally search for BMPro in the PlayStore and when you open it, you'll have option to Update.
There are a few other things you may want to update, or install, if this is your first time to the PlayStore. I installed 'Assistant' so I can have conversations with my rig. I also installed 'RV Life' so I can see where we are going, I changed the background to 'Jayco' too. It's a pretty nice tablet. The recorder is neat too.... leave voice message for others instead of written. 'Keep Screen On' is a very nice app.
Bottom line, your phone is not required to use, or update, JaycoCommand or the BMPro app if your rig is like mine.
Old 10-08-2021, 09:00 AM   #3

Welcome to Jayco Owner's Forum from New Hampshire
PullRite #4452 OE Adapter & #2700 SuperGlide Hitch
Stan&Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 06:55 AM   #4

I Don't have the touch pad that has a reset button on it. Its a mini pad it doesn't have a pin ole either.
LITTLELULU is offline   Reply With Quote