Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-08-2019, 06:52 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkelly View Post
I'm still under warranty but does anyone know if the Armorflex will void the warranty?
I don't know but the FlexArmor has a lifetime warranty so I wouldn't care.
I just had mine done at DFW RV Roof in Denton,Tx due to I messed up & hit a branch. Picked up last Monday but I saved money not doing a new rubber roof..only franchise dealers can install & they go to a school
I really like this Roof & wouldn't hesitate to do it. It's not cheap but on the plus side it has better thermal properties , way thicker ,and when they are thru there are no seams. They do extend it out on the cap a few inches
poohbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:00 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowesley View Post
has anybody had the rv armor roof installed, they come to your location and do your roof, they have only been in business 6 years.
That's a totally different roof. It's just rolled on like paint & they don't replace any vents etc. RV Flex Armor take off everything including the ac's, replace all the vents . I had new Max fans & a new skylight as well installed.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:00 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
I messed up & hit a branch.
I thought about looking for a tree
2naEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:02 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2naEagle View Post
I thought about looking for a tree
What's so sad it was my tree
Old 04-09-2019, 10:59 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
I don't know but the FlexArmor has a lifetime warranty so I wouldn't care.

I just had mine done at DFW RV Roof in Denton,Tx due to I messed up & hit a branch. Picked up last Monday but I saved money not doing a new rubber roof..only franchise dealers can install & they go to a school

I really like this Roof & wouldn't hesitate to do it. It's not cheap but on the plus side it has better thermal properties , way thicker ,and when they are thru there are no seams. They do extend it out on the cap a few inches

I don’t have a TT yet but I was impressed enough at the Fort Worth RV show I’ll be having it done when I get one. I have there card in my truck [emoji106]
jmillgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 07:00 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2naEagle View Post
Got the FlexArmor put on by Dependable RV Services Madison MS.
Looks good and looks very strong.

Mine was done a bit over 3 years ago. You will love it.

Dicor? What is that?

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS, Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50X, TST Systems 507 TPMS, RV Flex Armor Roof
edatlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:31 PM   #27

I had RV Roofing, in Green Cove Springs, Florida, do my 37 ft MH Six years go. It was the best investment I ever made. I was having the roof cleaned and resealed every year at a cost of about $800.00 a pop. It made the roof quieter and it was much cooler in the summer. We have since bought a Jayco Designer at about 43 ft. I'm starting to think about having the spray roofing installed in the next couple of months and I'm getting too old to climb on the roof and do the sealing required.
khahuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 10:18 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by khahuna View Post
I had RV Roofing, in Green Cove Springs, Florida, do my 37 ft MH Six years go. It was the best investment I ever made. I was having the roof cleaned and resealed every year at a cost of about $800.00 a pop. It made the roof quieter and it was much cooler in the summer. We have since bought a Jayco Designer at about 43 ft. I'm starting to think about having the spray roofing installed in the next couple of months and I'm getting too old to climb on the roof and do the sealing required.
My installer Mark Lamb told me when I picked my 5er up after new roof, " don't go up there any more " unless the AC quits.
I actually had started my policy of staying off the roof after a friend of our Daughters Dad fell off his rv and is now an invalid.