Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2022, 05:07 PM   #21

I'm on my 4th RV...the Pinnacle wasn't perfect on delivery but the foundation seems good and we like all the features.

2017 Ram Cummins 3500, 4x4, Dually Aisin, 3.73
B&W hitch
Old 08-07-2022, 07:07 PM   #22

I have a 32RLTS. Have not had any problems. It has not been back for any repairs. Its a 2020. About 7,000 miles and a dozen trips. One of them a very long trip.

I think a lot depends on the dealer. When buying an RV. You should be shopping for a the ideal model and a good dealer.

Our dealer found several small issues prior to PDI. Including a small water leak behind the pantry wall.

During PDI we found 3 pinched wires on the slides. And a few cosmetic issues. Everything was fixed in a few days.

Good luck with your repairs.
Old 08-07-2022, 09:15 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper906 View Post
Name the Manufacturer's that aren't budget. Then do like I always did before buying an RV. Go to the brand's RV forum not affiliated with the manufacturer and see what actual users and owners think about their RV.

This should open your eyes to the fact that EVERY one has a set of problems. Go ahead and try it, great way to spend a few hours.
Every Jayco model uses the same wood vieneer’s, same wood structure, same roofing material etc. Bells and whistles being most of the difference with, what you call ‘higher end Jayco’s. Everything mentioned above is pure junk, meant to look good and fall apart in 5 years. My son has a Riverstone and the quality between his coach an my Jayco coach is clearly night and day. He has no tape vieneer anywhere, nice cabinets that can take a beating, a beefy frame that has no reports of cracking. yes he has had a few minor issues, but nothing close to what people here complain about. I’ve been to many forums and tell you in a heart beat that Jayco wins the 1st place trophy for the most complaints….
Old 08-07-2022, 10:12 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkelli View Post
Every Jayco model uses the same wood vieneer’s, same wood structure, same roofing material etc. Bells and whistles being most of the difference with, what you call ‘higher end Jayco’s. Everything mentioned above is pure junk, meant to look good and fall apart in 5 years. My son has a Riverstone and the quality between his coach an my Jayco coach is clearly night and day. He has no tape vieneer anywhere, nice cabinets that can take a beating, a beefy frame that has no reports of cracking. yes he has had a few minor issues, but nothing close to what people here complain about. I’ve been to many forums and tell you in a heart beat that Jayco wins the 1st place trophy for the most complaints….
You get what you pay for and clearly you pay a lot more for a Riverstone than a comparable Pinnacle from what I see. To some, that extra $30 grand may be worth it. For others, putting up with tape veneer and not beating on their cabinets may be worth that extra money in the bank.
😁 "If a man says he’ll fix something, he will. There’s no need to remind him every 6 months.
Old 08-08-2022, 01:42 AM   #25
Site Team

"Customer Disputes
This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to solely vent frustrations about services, products, vendors, or sales. Please settle your differences with the seller, provider, manufacturer, or dealer through other means but not through our community. You may post about problems you have with Jayco product in an effort to learn from others with similar issues however the use of the forums to repeatedly attack or bash Jayco, Jayco products, or Jayco owners is strictly forbidden."

Thread closed

2012 Jay Flight 19RD
2016 Ford F150 XLT 2X4 SC 3.5L Eco Max Tow
2010 Tundra TRD DBL Cab (Traded)
2 new fluffy Corgis, Bayley and Stanley
Closed Thread