Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Go Back   Jayco RV Owners Forum > Trailers, 5th Wheels, and Motorhomes > Jayco Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 11-28-2017, 12:01 PM   #1

Gfci not working along with microwave, fireplace and front ac

I got up this morning to the fireplace microwave and front AC not working along with all the plugs outside and on the bar the GFCI and the bathroom is not working and the red light is not on and it will not reset anybody have any ideas all the breakers are good all the fuses are good I'm at my Wit's End please help
krbrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 12:15 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by krbrat View Post
I got up this morning to the fireplace microwave and front AC not working along with all the plugs outside and on the bar the GFCI and the bathroom is not working and the red light is not on and it will not reset anybody have any ideas all the breakers are good all the fuses are good I'm at my Wit's End please help
Do you have any 110 power in the RV?? Have you checked the power post?? Could be the breaker on the post. I have known CGs to lose power and not bother to tell anyone. If your post is dead, reset the breaker and also try the 20A outlet on the same post. Check with a near by camper.
Bassdogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 12:29 PM   #3

The fridge, main account and tvs work.I reset power on the post and all inside beakers with no luck. It a 50 amp pinnacle,
Old 11-28-2017, 12:36 PM   #4
BCK

If you are plugged into 50A it could be that one leg on the campground service is tripped. If only one leg is gone all the 120V loads in your camper that are on the other leg will still work. Do you have a volt meter to check at the post or maybe check with the CG?
BCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 12:48 PM   #5

BCK is correct. Easy way to see if its your 50Amp service at the pole is to put a 30Amp reducer on and plug it in there. If everything comes on the problem is the parks breaker
bad99ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 03:54 PM   #6

Thank you everybody so much it did turn out to be the parks breaker and they changed out whatever they did and it works thank you thank you and thank you