Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-16-2021, 01:32 PM   #1

HDMI port location

Hi,

We have a 2017 375BHFS with a 48-inch Furrion TV on a wall mount above the fireplace. I want to connect my phone to the TV and stream video. I ordered the appropriate adapter that will connect my Samsung S10 to the TV via HDMI. Does anybody know where the HDMI ports are located on this TV? The remote tells me under SOURCE that it has 3 HDMI ports. They're not on the bottom or either side, so they must be on the rear panel. I was hoping to be able to connect my phone without moving the TV, but I can't see behind there with a flashlight. Maybe if I knew the location, I could feel around and make the connection blindly. There are a couple of chains hanging down that might be for releasing the TV from the wall bracket - I think if I could just swivel it out a little, that would work, assuming the ports would be within reach. PS: I don't have access to the Furrion owner's manual right now. I googled and found an online manual, which shows a picture of the connections but not a photo of the entire rear panel, so that didn't help me with location.

Thanks.
2016 Ford F350 Platinum DRW with 5th wheel prep package, Diesel, 4 x 4
glitelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 03:15 PM   #2

The Furrion TV we have in the living room above the electric heater has the 1 HDMI, Coax, and USB port in the very back next to the left of the wall mount ...if were not for the wall mount being able to extend out, it's a little hard to reach...the other connections or at the bottom of the wall mount plate area...there is a small square raised area on the back of the TV where a wall mount screws in, that is the main input circuit board...
Attached Thumbnails
Furrion TV Back left side connectors.jpg   Under side TV connections.jpg  
(2019 NP 383FKWS)
(2019 RAM 3500 DRW Big Horn)
Topperace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 04:26 PM   #3

Thank you. Very helpful!
2016 Ford F350 Platinum DRW with 5th wheel prep package, Diesel, 4 x 4
glitelover is offline   Reply With Quote