Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-03-2023, 04:10 PM   #1

Help!!!!

I have a 1989 jayco designer series 32 j crane fifth wheel. I cannot find an owner's manual for this thing anywhere. I have even called jayco company themselves and they do not have it. The issue I'm having is with the fuse box in the bedroom. I have a 15 amp fuse that blows the second it makes connection. The only label there is is a number four. Can anybody help me figure out what this fuse goes to so I can see what is wrong that is causing it to continuously blow the fuse? Or happen to have a owner's manual that they could email to me?
ChrisRaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 04:41 PM   #2

If it blow immediately, you have a dead short. More than likely it is on your 12volt side.
Without the owners manual, process of elimination is pretty easy. Keep trying your different 12 volts items till you find the one not working.

2021 GMC half ton T/V
2022 Jayfeather 25RB
Anderson WDH
Markb5900 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuse box