Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-23-2018, 06:25 PM   #1

hitch

any information on the more ryde orbital pin box would be great
fitzroy pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 08:56 PM   #2

I have one on order. Dealer suggested.
Old 03-24-2018, 01:17 AM   #3

I have the MorRyde Orbital Pin box which I use with the Andersen Ultimate hitch. What information are you looking for?
2014 Feather Ultra Lite X23B (sold)
IceOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:27 AM   #4

I,m thinking its the same thing as the Resse revolution only better quality. Would you recommend it over a Pullrie slider?
fitzroy pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 09:58 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceOnFire View Post
I have the MorRyde Orbital Pin box which I use with the Andersen Ultimate hitch. What information are you looking for?

I’m assuming you have it locked out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2x Honda 2K
NewBlackDak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 10:33 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBlackDak View Post
I’m assuming you have it locked out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct, it’s locked out at the factory. If the AUH didn’t work out for me, I had the option for a non-slider hitch for my short bed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2014 Feather Ultra Lite X23B (sold)
IceOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 05:46 AM   #7

Hello,
You need to watch this video; https://wiki.ezvid.com/best-fifth-wheel-hitches
then make your decision. I personally think that Pullrite is the best. I'm on my second Pullrite. The first was a 12K auto slider, and the second is a 16K. Good luck in your decision and happy travels.
Chris
2017 Dodge Ram 2500, Laramie Longhorn, 4x4 Crewcab, 6.4L Hemi, 6' 4" Box, 3.73 Rear End, Dodge Air Bag System, Pullrite 16K, 2700 Hitch

Navy Veterian 🇺🇸 - Retired Nurse 💉
Chrisb-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 08:33 AM   #8

I second Pullrite hitch. I have a 3300 16k. Best hitch I ever owned plus a great company to deal with. Little story... I was little down on my luck in the economy, I got given 6 month salary when the large highend construction company I was a Vice President told me how good of a job I do but they had to let me go. Gotta love the economy back years ago. Well with my resume I fell on my feet quick but took a massive pay cut. We had to move as we could no longer afford our current home. Anyways I have a disabled son that doesn't handle hotels or weird places due to emotional issues but loves to travel and the outdoors like his daddy. We decided to purchase a used unit to try out and till our money situation improved. I called pullrite to check on getting brackets for my truck for a used hitch I found on Craigslist cheap. After talking to a guy, yes a real person picked up... I explained what I was trying to do... I didn't bring anything up about my hard times but he asked so I explained about my son and we were trying to get a camper to travel. He asked to call me back so he could look into what I needed for that older version. He called me back few minutes later to inform me that he was the manager and his son suffers from the same disability and also other employees children. That he spoke to the owner and they wanted to give me a brand new hitch, special mounting systems, and etc for just shipping cost only.. which was even less than the used hitch I was looking to get. He said they love to help people ever so often and I didn't once ask for a handout so they wanted to help me out.

Anyways it kinda brought tears to my eyes and I explain to him my fall from success due to the economy. And how much it met to me that they just randomly wanted to help someone. In the end, they asked for nothing in return other than for my family to enjoy camping and tell people if I liked their product. Great company... cause at the time of bad economy I am sure they weren't doing well either. I will always use a Pullrite as I have regained my success almost and have no doubt I will buy a new one if my current one ever wears out.
Chiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 03:56 PM   #9

Chiggins, Great storry I am glad you shared.

I have PullRite 16K as well. Guy give it to me for free when I bought the 5th wheel. So yes, ther are good people out there.
The only issue was that he had old Ford so the I needed rails to mount to my new Ram. Went to couple of RV places everyone had a different story of what I need and how to mount until I called PullRite. They helped me to match hitch with the truck and told me what rails I need, part numbers and all...then I simply ordered on Amazon and got delivered to my door for free.

Anyhow, the hitch is fantastic! I don't have to worry about getting out to disconnect the slide or anything... just drive and relax. I have a 2017 short bed RAM and 2006 Jayco Eagle. With this hitch I can make any turns I want without worrying of hitting my cab. The trailer stays firm behind the truck... Highly recommend PullRite .... SuperGlide.
TheIronWolf is offline   Reply With Quote