Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-08-2017, 08:19 PM   #1

How do I get specific answers.

How can I get specific information on a 5th wheel I want. I research a lot before I purchase anything. I like the 2017 Jayco Pinnacle series but have been searching for deeper information. I specifically want to know the brand name and model of items installed. Oven, Refrigerator, Convection/ Microwave, TVs. Size of TV's. Jayco's owners manual states 'see warranty packets for information' I got no response from Jayco on these questions. Dealer says "It depends on what they have in stock when they build it.' At least when I was looking at the Keystone line they showed Samsung Refrigerators Microwave and TV systems. So any ideas Where to get this information?
Steve
priv8pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:00 PM   #2

First, Find a more interested dealer. Next, contact Jayco customer service and ask for the name & number of the regional sales Rep in your area. I know it's a ways from LV but, a trip to Jayco may just what you need.
2017 RZR for the rainy days n muddy roads
Stingray75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:21 PM   #3

In the end, I believe you'll find that the brands and models of the items you mentioned can change. In Jayco's literature it says something to the effect that they reserve the right to make any changes. Even floorplans have changed between the time info is available and units are built.

So, if you go to a dealer and find all the info on what is installed in that specific trailer, that may be the only one in existence with exactly that stuff. Or all of the similar model trailers may have exactly that stuff.

What your dealer said, "It depends on what they have in stock when they build it." is not very helpful, but probably true.
Full timing: Some will think you're crazy, some will be envious, just enjoy the freedom!
oldmanAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 11:34 PM   #4

Depends which model Pinnacle you want for tv sizes.
You could just go into a Pinnacle and look.
Or go to the Jayco site and do a 360 walk through the model you like and look at the appliances

The TV's are not a great TV. So don't count on a LG B6 screen being in there.
It will be a Furrion or a Seiki...32" in the bedroom (read the standards on the Jayco site) probably a 39" in a rear living room model maybe a 43" (not much difference) Front living room will be 55" or above.
The electronics are junk..but good enough for an RV.
The speakers stink.

The residential fridge is a Fridgidaire, like everyone else. The micro is a Fridgidaire
The stove is most likely an Atwood...all RV stoves are the same...poor.

If you want the RV fridge it is a Norcold

The vent fans are Max air for 2017
I wouldn't change my decision on a trailer over the electronics and appliances. They are all basically the same.
2017 F-350 Platinum CC SRW
klassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 05:50 AM   #5

I just recently ordered a Pinnacle (38 REFS) after looking at several. The appliances seem to be changing. I looked at a couple that had been produced in the fall and they had the exact appliances listed above. However, I saw one that had a recent production date and the appliances had changed to all Furrion (Except the fridge I think). The "Stove" changed as well. It used to be a one piece unit with a stovetop that could be covered by a piece of lexan and a solid stainless oven door.

The "New" stove is a two-piece unit that has a larger, above countertop stovetop (Cannot be covered) and a separate oven below with a glass door instead of solid stainless. That is what all Pinnacles are being built with moving forward. I believe they will all get the Furrion appliances as well (Fridge - not sure).

As for the TV's: It depends on the model. FL - 55-60", REFS - 49", Most of the living rooms are 42" or larger. Bedrooms - 32". Outside (Option) - 39".
Fishermanbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 09:13 AM   #6

We bought our Pinnacle in 2015 and all appliances were a quality name brand (except bedroom TV is Saikyo, still the same in 2017). Over the last two years Jayco and several other manufacturers have moved to Furrion for entertainment electronics. They state the Furrion line for RVs is designed specifically for the rigors of road travel. As stated above the 360 views online are good but only current as of the filming date and all Pinnacles have 2 or 3 different options for fridges. Good luck on your shopping and IMO the Pinnacle line is the best on the market.

2015 Jayco Pinnacle FLSA & 2008 Chevy Duramax

Anxiously awaiting retirement where I have been told everyday is a Saturday
Old 02-10-2017, 01:24 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanAZ View Post
In the end, I believe you'll find that the brands and models of the items you mentioned can change.

What your dealer said, "It depends on what they have in stock when they build it." is not very helpful, but probably true.
Very true. JAYCO is also at the mercy of their suppliers as to what shows up for a particular production run. Our 2015 has SAMSUNG fridge and micro, but they had major shipping issues. Home Depot was even having problems getting their appliances. There was supposedly dock issues on the West Coast. Our LR TV is a SHARP.
Grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote