Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-02-2016, 07:17 PM   #1

HT 29.5 fbds

Hello all,

Newby in this forum and looking for some information...

We are looking to upgrade our tt to a fifth wheel and have the jayco HT 29.5 fbds or the wildcat maxx 312bhx in mind.

Can somebody share his/her experience with that model? I like the fact that the bunks are on the other side than on most of the other models.
I also like the fact that it has the whisper quite AC, a good insulation package, 2years of warranty, the light weight...
I
However, outside storage is a concern... Will it fit chairs, table, bbq, caple and some usual tools?
I have also not seen an outside shower in the pictures so far which would really surprise me...since it is called a four season camper I would expect a station where you have the outdoor shower connection and all the valves for winterication and so on...

I am thankful for any experience you want to share on this model and on the HT line overall...about quality, issues...and of course good things!

Thank you in advance!
Bavaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 06:09 PM   #2

Just have seen a video of the 2017 HT29.5 fbds and like it even more...

I have a favorite... Shower question is also solved.

Question remains if anybody can share his experience with that model.
Bavaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 10:13 AM   #3

We looked at that unit last night and I really like the floorplan and everything inside-like you our biggest concern is the lack of outdoor storage! Really the only outdoor storage you have is a door that accesses the storage underneath the queen bed in the back. Which takes away that as an indoor storage space-also I can't remeber but I don't know if there was storage under the bunks in the front. Just a little because I think the propane tanks are under there are some other components like that.

We are going back to look at it again and take a good hard look at it.

Good luck!
Moon8211 is offline   Reply With Quote