Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-07-2020, 01:11 PM   #21

I think you'll find the build quality on the Grand Design much better than the Jayco. We bought a new 2017 GD Imagine and it had zero defects. We traded up to a New 2018 Pinnacle 36KPTS and it had over 50 repairs in the last two years. Needless to say it spent more time in the shop than with use. The good news is we seemed to have work all the bugs out during the warranty period.
Attached Thumbnails
66718774_10213514148079852_929428564917354496_n.jpg  
RoninAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 02:25 PM   #22

Big1, how have you both liked your Eagle 321rsts? We’ve been interested in one and would appreciate your insights.
CelticWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 02:55 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by haweinberger View Post
The new vizio looks great. Is this on the tv elevator and still operational?
I would like to update and thought that the new tv would be too big to drop down into the slot and so just stay up 100% of the time.
Is this how you did this? Wasn't quite sure if leaving up full time would work ok while traveling. We have a 2017 37rsts, have traveled about 15,000 miles over 7 months,
and wasn't sure that this set up would survive.
Works perfectly with the elevator. The Vizio and the old Furrion were about the same size. If you have a 50 inch tv most other 50's will be close in size. The opening, at least on ours, is oversized both in width and depth so that should not be an issue. You do have to watch where the manufacturer put the wall mounting holes on the back of the tv. You want the distance from the bottom of the tv to the bottom row of holes to be pretty close to the Furrion. The Vizio was a good match and is one of the reasons I went with it.
F350guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 05:47 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticWind View Post
Big1, how have you both liked your Eagle 321rsts? We’ve been interested in one and would appreciate your insights.
We have a 2018 Jayco 321 RSTS and we love it. The only problem we have had was with the control board for the electric hot water heater. We had it replaced and then it didn’t work again. Apparently, it was a bad control board. It was covered by warranty, but I had to pay the labor to install the 2nd one. Also, it is fading on the front. That’s the only problems we have had.
Old 10-07-2020, 11:56 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninAZ View Post
I think you'll find the build quality on the Grand Design much better than the Jayco. We bought a new 2017 GD Imagine and it had zero defects. We traded up to a New 2018 Pinnacle 36KPTS and it had over 50 repairs in the last two years. Needless to say it spent more time in the shop than with use. The good news is we seemed to have work all the bugs out during the warranty period.

Whatttt, are you kidding that is mess up but the wife and I we are backing out of the deal now we agreed that we just can't justify spending money to lose more money. Since we only use it about 3-4 times a year the one we have we are going to enjoy it, I have so many mod into this now it will be foolish to give it all to them or most of it anyway.

We look at the 344gk and love the fit and finish of that GD well almost went for it, well at less the wife love it, so yeah we going to keep ours.
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 12:02 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticWind View Post

We just love our 321rsts and we decide to keep it, the 321rsts if fit us just right and since it's only the two of us it's very nice. I would say if you like the floor plan go for it, I added a lot of mod that fit us I also installed a Splendid 21XC washer and dryer which was the best mod I did to it.

I also JT's Strong Arm I also added a little solar panel for my batteries so yeah we love the floor plan.

Welcome to the forum.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:05 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by F350guy View Post
Works perfectly with the elevator. The Vizio and the old Furrion were about the same size. If you have a 50 inch tv most other 50's will be close in size. The opening, at least on ours, is oversized both in width and depth so that should not be an issue. You do have to watch where the manufacturer put the wall mounting holes on the back of the tv. You want the distance from the bottom of the tv to the bottom row of holes to be pretty close to the Furrion. The Vizio was a good match and is one of the reasons I went with it.

Adding a Vizio will be my next mod, we don't use the sound bar so I might leave that along.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:07 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christie View Post
We have a 2018 Jayco 321 RSTS and we love it. The only problem we have had was with the control board for the electric hot water heater. We had it replaced and then it didn’t work again. Apparently, it was a bad control board. It was covered by warranty, but I had to pay the labor to install the 2nd one. Also, it is fading on the front. That’s the only problems we have had.

On ours the board with out but it was cover under warranty and I'm trying to get Jayco to redo my front cap also but other than that we love ours also.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:30 PM   #29

We have had our 2021 Pinnacle 36RLTS since June 1. love love it. Have been full time and will continue through 2022. We also compared to Solitude and honestly, liked the layout and quality MORE in Pinnacle. So happy with our decision. We tow with a RAM 3500 dually so we NEVER run out of horse power... BEST OF LUCK and many happy, safe and healthy adventures ahead. Wish I knew how to send pics of our rig... new to this forum.
ldhawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 08:37 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldhawks View Post
We have had our 2021 Pinnacle 36RLTS since June 1. love love it. Have been full time and will continue through 2022. We also compared to Solitude and honestly, liked the layout and quality MORE in Pinnacle. So happy with our decision. We tow with a RAM 3500 dually so we NEVER run out of horse power... BEST OF LUCK and many happy, safe and healthy adventures ahead. Wish I knew how to send pics of our rig... new to this forum.

Great it look like that you have the prefect setup you can't go wrong with a dually.